The entrance to the hotel was hard to find at first,especially as we arrived in darkness and during a rainstorm.Our welcome was good though and we found our room quite easily,although the electronic room key was a bit temperamental.The room was large,bright and with good wi-fi.During our stay it was kept clean and we were happy with it. Parking at 20 euro was expensive,but once we worked out the cost of on-street parking it made sense to leave the car at the hotel whilst we explored the nearby city centre.
We didn't have breakfast so cannot comment on that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Through a unique location positioned near the city center and facing the “Pétrusse Valley” the Hotel Parc Belle-Vue gives the ability to benefit from a calm environment and overlook the beautiful cityscape of Luxembourg. The Hotel Parc Belle-Vue is the ideal departure point for your city visit. A warm welcome, comfortable rooms and facilities make the Hotel Belle-Vue an address that guarantees quality for a successful stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Fastbooking, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Parc Belle-Vue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Belle-Vue Hotel Luxembourg City
- Hotel Parc Belle-Vue Luxembourg/Luxembourg City