All reviewspiano barleading hotels of the worldtraditional roomstar hotella pommespa facilitiessauna and steam roomhotel is centrally locatedturn down servicebusiness triplocation is excellentbreakfast buffetfantastic hotelgood sizestandard roomcold meatsold town
Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

I have no idea whether the hotel is any good or not and I will not ever find out, because I'm never going to stay there. Reason; I booked three rooms and then a week before had to change plan and cancel. All within their stipulated timeframe for cancellations. I could not find the reservation confirmation email for the reservation done through the hotel's own website (reason was that the mail did not come from "leroyal" or somesuch, though it was presumably sent from the hotel), so I called Le Ridicule Royal, gave them my name, the dates & the credit card number and asked them to cancel the bookings. Reply? "If you can't find the booking number, we cannot cancel your booking". Perfect way to make sure I'll never ever stay at your hotel or any other of your properties.
A few years ago I had to cancel a booking at a Park Hyatt after my plane was delayed. Not only did they cancel it without charging me (which they were perfectly entitled to and to which I would not have objected), they sent me an email saying: Sorry you won't be staying with us this time. We hope to see you next time you are in town." They did and they have seen me many times since then.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Leroyalluxembourg, General Manager at Le Royal Hotels & Resorts - Luxembourg, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. I am very sorry to hear about your poor experience with us and I understand your disappointment.

Your review is extremely valuable to us, as we at Le Royal Hotels & Resorts - Luxembourg, one of The Leading Hotels of the World, constantly strive to improve our services and customer experiences that we provide. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Reservations & Revenue Manager, Ms. Nathalie Scheid, n.scheid@leroyal.com, to tell us why you were disappointed in greater detail. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated in order to help us understand how we can improve ourselves.

I hope I can convince you to change your mind about a visit to our hotel in the near future and I would be very happy to have a chance to turn your experience around!

With my best regards,

Le Royal Hotels & Resorts Luxembourg - Leading Hotels of the World

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

5 star excellence!!! Staff is friendly and helpful. Rooms are large for European rooms and have all the amenities you would expect from a 5 star hotel. Parking is around back and small. Will check out the restaurant tonight and provide an update.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Leroyalluxembourg, General Manager at Le Royal Hotels & Resorts - Luxembourg, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your fabulous evaluation on TripAdvisor. I was delighted to read that you had an excellent stay with us at Le Royal Luxembourg enjoying our very friendly and helpful service. Our team is very dedicated to ensuring our guests have a great stay, and they will be happy to read your positive feedback.

Did you enjoy a delicious meal in one of our two restaurants? We look forward to reading your review about it and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

We were totally shocked at how lovely this hotel was!

Upon arrival we were offered valet parking which was very reasonable, our luggage was taken are off immediately.

While checking in we were given a map and offered any help should we need it.

Once we arrived in the room we were taken aback to find fresh fruit, chocolates & a letter from the manager as it was our anniversary which was a lovely surprise.

Our luggage was delivered to our room & we were given a brief on our room.

The hotel staff were very helpful, friendly & approachable and answered all our needs.

The hotel is near the centre so is in walking distance for all your needs.

It has lots of amenities and we did not require anything else.

Again what we noticed was after travelling to many different countries this country did not expect a tip! This is nice, however we did tip as the service was good.

If we visit Luxembourg again we will definetly stay at this hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Guests,

We are delighted to receive such an outstanding 5 star review from you. Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience in our hotel with fellow travellers and thank you for recommending us.

It is such a pleasure to hear that our staff and service was helpful, friendly and approachable and made your anniversary stay a special one, taking care of all your wishes and needs and even surprising you with fresh fruit, chocolates and a welcome letter from the management. We will share your lovely review with our staff who will be thrilled to receive such good feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back again to Hotel Le Royal Luxembourg on your next trip to Luxembourg.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 24, 2017

The hotels where you feel pampered and you are treated with respect as customer are rare and don't feel like a number. Unfortunately you need to book a higher class hotel but at least you get the service on top level. Great room, easy location to discover Luxembourg city and a fantastic breakfast, what do you want more ?

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Leroyalluxembourg, General Manager at Le Royal Hotels & Resorts - Luxembourg, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Hotel Le Royal Luxembourg.

It is a pleasure to hear that you felt appreciated, respected and fully pampered by our staff. Our staff takes great pride in delivering excellent customer service experience and aims for a high customer satisfaction!

We look forward to your next stay with us.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 22, 2017

This resort brings you all comfort you need. Staff is very nice, helpfull and the rooms are modern and very clean. Bathrooms have good showers or baths and the complementary water is very appriciated. For expample we has only one bathrobe and pair of slippers, after calling housekeeping, they brought the second robe it wintin a few minutes! That is excelent service!

The spa (sauna and hamam + showers) is a little dated, but the pool is very nice and you will have a great time eating fruit and reading a little bit, after a short swim. So do not think as this of a spa hotel, but a hotel with spa.

But nevertheless, we had a great time here to close our vacation and we will for sure come back in the future!

PS the rate for parking is not expensive, so you should use this facility 100%!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Guests,

We are delighted you gave us a 5-star rating on your recent stay at Le Royal Hotels & Resorts – Luxembourg.

It is a real pleasure to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay from the comfort, the friendly, efficient service, the amenities to the spa area!

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your positive experience with fellow travelers.

We look forward to welcoming back during your next vacation.