Stayed here one night, nice room, decent breakfast and meal at Le Jardin. The shower faucet was broken in the bathroom. Waited too long for luggage delivery. Seems to cater to business travellers and had little patience for North Americans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known for its sophisticated European hospitality and impeccable service, Le Royal Hotels & Resorts - Luxembourg is arguably the only five-star hotel in the heart of Luxembourg and one of the Leading Hotels of the World. Heavy renovation works have just been achieved: 170 renovated rooms, the Piano Bar with a contemporary design enhanced by original lights and music and, the last but not the least, the new restaurant Amélys which proposes a traditional, natural cuisine in magnificent surroundings brightened in the summer by a flowery terrace. Fine dining at La Pomme Cannelle epitomizes culinary excellence, while the Club Santé offers professional spa treatments, a fitness centre and an indoor swimming pool. Golden Key Concierge service, airport shuttle bus, garage parking and a lovely boutique complete the first-class experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Royal Hotels & Resorts - Luxembourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Le Royal Luxembourg City
- Le Royal Hotels & Resorts - Luxembourg Luxembourg City