We found the Golden Tulip whilst travelling through Luxembourg. There front desk staff (which changed frequently during the day) was very friendly and allowed us to park our 3 motorbikes right infront of the hotel – giving us piece of mind.
A trip upstairs in the very small lift and we were at our rooms. The rooms had been recently decorated and were very clean – although were still having a slight smell of paint. They were basic, but the price reflected what you’re getting. Coffee making facilities were in the rooms which was a welcome surprise.
Breakfast consisted of the normal European style breakfast of cereals, cold meats, yoghurts and jams, but also a warmer where butter croissants and pan au chocolate were warmed.
The hotel was around 15 minutes easy walk from the main square where you can shop, eat &, drink, with staff giving clear directions of how to get there.
The free WiFi worked throughout the hotel and operated and sufficient speed.
The hotel was good value for Luxembourg City.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Central Molitor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Central Molitor Hotel Luxembourg City
- Central Molitor Golden Tulip
- Golden Tulip Luxembourg City
- Luxembourg City Golden Tulip
- Hotel Central Molitor Luxembourg/Luxembourg City