DoubleTree by Hilton Luxembourg
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Alvisse Parc Hotel(Luxembourg City)
Hotel D'Coque(Luxembourg City)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Sofitel Luxembourg Europe(Luxembourg City)
  • Restaurant
Novotel Suites Luxembourg(Luxembourg City)
  • Room Service
Melia Luxembourg(Luxembourg City)
  • Restaurant
Maho Rive Droite(Luxembourg City)
  • Pool
2,070 results
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookieswelcome cookienice hotelcity centrepublic busswimming poolfree shuttlean upgradebus stopcomfortable stayroom was spaciousbreakfast was excellentbusiness tripwifihonorsluxembourg
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Our last stop of a 2 week vacation, arrive at the Doubletree for 3 nights in Luxembourg. Outside appearance is nothing special, but the inside has a very good feel. Due to the lateness of our arrival we decided to eat in the restaurant, food was okay, nothing special, but overpriced.
Room was spacious for European standards, but don't expect a good quality sleep as the beds are hard and uncomfortable, this is our first night, with 2 to go.

Room Tip: If you want a good sleep do not stay here, bed quality is very poor, restaurant overpriced, for quality of food.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank sudsg58
GM_Hilton-Luxembourg, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Luxembourg, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Dear Guest,

First of all we would like to thank you for having chosen the DoubleTree by Hilton Luxembourg and for having taken the time to share your experience with us.

Your feedback will encourage our team members to maintain their efforts and to try to improve our quality of service each day.

I´m sorry to hear you did not value the comfort of the bedding during your stay. The in the restaurant offered international food choice is much in line with the local hotel restaurant market prices in Luxemburg. The hotel has recently been fully renovated as you experienced during your stay with us and I´m pleased to hear you’re very satisfied with the result achieved.

Thank you once more for having taken the time to inform us of your findings and I hope you visit us again during your next visit in Luxemburg.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I stayed at the Doubletree and was very happy with the rooms, fitnesss center, pool, internet and breakfast. The location is not in the heart of the city but that was what I wanted. More green areas and less city noise. # 5 bus is only 4 euros (good on trains too) all day unlimited use (just make sure you validate) and gets you to the city center in 15 minutes.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
GM_Hilton-Luxembourg, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Luxembourg, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2013

Dear Guest,

First of all we would like to thank you for having chosen the DoubleTree by Hilton Luxembourg and for having taken the time to give us your written feedback on Tripadvisor.

Please let me also thank you for the very positive comments you gave about your stay on each of the evaluation criteria´s and about the team of the DoubleTree by Hilton Luxembourg.

The hotel is nicely situated in the green belt of Luxemburg and the City Centre is only 10 minutes away by car or bus.The hotel has recently been fully refurbished and we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the new design of the bedrooms and the quality of the breakfast in our new restaurant The Green.

I hope to have the pleasure welcoming you personally very soon at the DoubleTree by Hilton Luxembourg and remain,

Reviewed July 8, 2013

On driving up to the hotel I actually thought it was the luxury flats down the road however the hotel is a grey high rise on the rd behind the flats. The outside of the hotel does not make a good impression however the inside is much better! Our room was upgraded and was very nice and spacious the bed was also very comfortable and the bathroom was well fitted and also spacious. We used the pool which was a decent size for a hotel and not too busy. The hotel is located around 3/4mile outside Luxembourg centre but there is a really good bus that costs €2 and is really simple to use. The bus stop is only a min walk from the hotel. There is also free parking which was good. The staff were all very good too especially when we wanted to stay another night and they managed to give us the same room for the same price. No free wi-fi in the rooms though which I thought was a bit mean.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lorna T
GM_Hilton-Luxembourg, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Luxembourg, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

First of all we would like to thank you for having chosen the DoubleTree by Hilton Luxembourg and for having taken the time to give us your written feedback. Please let me also thank you for the very positive comments you gave about your stay and the team of the DoubleTree by Hilton Luxembourg.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I stayed here for 1 night in June 2013 on Business.
The hotel is an ugly monolithic 1960/70s 3 winged block which is actually shared as flats in 2 wings. The hotel has obviously been updated in the recent past, the common areas and rooms are tidy and well kept, and to a decent standard. However, I couldn't help tinking the place feels dull and dingey!

The room was (as you would expect) everything a Hilton / DT room would be, and the bathroom was well appointed with a decent shower and toiletries. We ate an evening meal and breakfast in the restaurant. Food quality was good, but the evening meal was especially expensive, probably more a Luxembourg thing than just Hilton's fault.

I didn't venture into central Luxembourg (which I would have liked to do) as we were on a tight time schedule. However the hotel is not central so I would assume a cab ride is needed to see the sights or go shopping. I didn't see if there is a Hotel shuttle.

All in all, perfectly acceptable for a night or two away, but far from exciting!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

First of all we would like to thank you for having chosen the DoubleTree by Hilton Luxembourg and for having taken the time to give us your written feedback.The building in 70´s style is not everbody´s taste but I was pleased to hear that you apreciated the newly renovated rooms and the offerd food quality during your stay aswell as the positive comments about the team of the DoubleTree by Hilton Luxembourg.On your next stay I would consider to visit Luxemburg city as it is worth to have a wander around.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

The Double Tree by Hilton offers excellent value for money particularly in the weekend. The staff are very friendly. The hotel has an excellent public transport into town. There is also significant parking space.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo