Lowest prices for your stay
$232
$209
Vio.com
$136
Hotels.com$209
travelup.com$144
Trip.com$232
1,057 results
All reviews old style perfect location there is no air conditioning the heart of the city old town within easy walking distance breakfast was included few minutes walk nice stay visit luxembourg business trip marius constitution grund hairdryer bridge europe
Selected filters
Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

The place is good. Good location. It is old. If you want modern style and a new feel you surely won't like the place. I didn't mind the vintage feel. The room smelled a bit musty. I had to open the windows for a few hours and then it was fine. My biggest complaint is the mattresses. Pillows and blankets were great, but mattresses were either cheap or old or both.

Overall I liked the place, except for the mattresses.

Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank C3919ISrobertb
Carlo_Cravat, Gérant at Grand Hotel Cravat, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2019

Dear Guest, Thank you for your input. Sorry that the mattress did not meet your expectations.
We will look after it. Best regards, Carlo Cravat

Reviewed April 24, 2019

My partner and I needed a place to stay overnight in Luxembourg for a flight, and we really enjoyed the hotel! It is very close (if not in) the city center, and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The accommodations were top-notch and I would definitely stay in this hotel again if I'm staying in Luxembourg.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Carlo_Cravat, Gérant at Grand Hotel Cravat, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2019

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your positive feed back not only for the stay but also for the quality of my staff. We do everyday our best to please our guests.Thanks to your comments we have a nice confirmation.
Best regards, Carlo Cravat

Reviewed April 23, 2019

We stayed on the fourth floor with a room that had a balcony. The view from the balcony was excellent as it overlooked the "Gella Fra" statue and surrounding park area. Our room was a little small, but reasonable for the price. The best part about the hotel is that it is at the center of everything! Most sights were an easy walk to get to. The staff was very nice and helpful as well. Breakfast was good with a good selection and attentive staff. Overall this was a great stay and a good hotel in the heart of the city.

Date of stay: March 2019
2  Thank Tod R

Dear Guest, We thank you for your nice descriptions and happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Best regards, Carlo Cravat

Reviewed April 23, 2019

I was very pleased with this hotel, it is central and within easy reach of all the sights. The Hotel is clean and well kept, with a range of choices for breakfast. All the staff were very professional, friendly and helpful, A special mention for John and Betim always smiling and could not do more for a person when asking directions etc. Marius the barman was very friendly when having a sundowner on our first evening. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Luxembourg.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Carlo_Cravat, Gérant at Grand Hotel Cravat, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2019

Dear Guest, I thank you very much for your nice descriptions and especially in pointing out three of my staff members. I am happy to read that you enjoyed on many levels your stay with us. Best regards, Carlo Cravat

Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

Staff was fantastic, loved the breakfast, and the view couldn't have been better. Great location in the heart of Luxembourg. Easy walk to the train station if you want to tour other parts of the country. Will definitely return if I get the chance.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest, I thank you for your nice comments about your stay and our city-country. Feel free if you have the possibility to come back. Best regards, Carlo Cravat