“Not impressed. Ok for a one night sleepover.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of NH Luxembourg

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
NH Luxembourg
Ranked #18 of 51 Hotels in Luxembourg City
GreenLeadersSilver level
Munich, Germany
“Not impressed. Ok for a one night sleepover.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

I expected more from NH, as I had quite nice rooms in other NH hotels.
This is clearly a budget-oriented one-night-sleepover hotel.
If it would belong to Accor Hotels, this NH would be an IBIS instead of a Novotel.
Breakfast was quite decent.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
ChristosPaloglou, Manager at NH Luxembourg, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Dear Mr Kaizen,

First of all let me wish you a very Happy New Year, may it be enriched with Health, Happiness and Prosperity!

Secondly, I would sincerely like to thank you for the time you took in order to send us your impressions regarding your stay here at NH Luxembourg.

It's absolutely true that we pay special attention to all information shared, as it only helps us improve ourselves and our valued guests' service levels.

Our property will soon start a long term renovation program, which will include all Food & Beverage, Sleeping Rooms and Public Areas.

We are terribly sorry if your experience wasn't as expected and we assure you to surprise you, in our turn, during your next visit.

Please feel free to contact me directly, I'll be happy to discuss with you.

Once again, the entire team of NH Luxembourg is thanking you for the feedback and wishes you all the best for 2014.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York, Usa
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

Poor quality room, the door lock appeared faulty, tv did not work properly. The bed was dire, it sloped to one side. The staff were friendly, check in and out was efficient, but not much they can do if the place is substandard. All in all, not a great place.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels

1 Thank Anonjw3
Dear guest,

First of all let me wish you a very Happy New Year, filled with Health, Happiness and Prosperity!

Second of all, I'd like to thank you for the time you took in order to send us your feedback regarding your stay, here at NH Luxembourg.

We are terribly sorry if the level of our property wasn't as expected. Our entire team has been informed and we certainly hope to surprise you during your next visit.

Once again, I appreciate your feedback and I'll be very happy to discuss with you if you wish to contact me directly.

Travelers are raving about these Luxembourg City hotels

Belgium
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

Upgrade of worn rooms and equipment would be a plus. Real NON smoking rooms would be appreciated. A NON smoking room with an ashtray, lighters and smelling smoke is not at NON smoking for me. Excellent staff, nice breakfast buffet. Good location near airport.

Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels

Dear Bruno_Linda,

First of all let me wish you a very Happy New Year enriched with Health, Happiness and Prosperity!

Secondly, I'd sincerely like to thank you for the time you took to write and send us your constructive feedback. It's very much appreciated and has been shared with the entire team.

I'm also very proud to tell you that our property will soon be in a long term renovation process, in order to avoid any future similar challenges as you described.

Thank you once again and please feel free to contact me directly should you wish to discuss with me.

Northampton, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

An easy walk from the airport terminal is the best feature if this hotel. Everything-else was just OK.

The rooms are worn and the whole hotel needs some refurbishment. There was free wifi available, but it was very slow and blocks VPNs. For any prolonged work, best pay the 10 Euro for 24h of premium access (good speed).

Breakfast was OK, but nothing special.

Other people have commented that they got a good price, but I must have missed those. At 130 Euro it seemed very expensive for what it was.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
ChristosPaloglou, General Manager at NH Luxembourg, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Dear MSJLambert,

Lelystad, The Netherlands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

I have stayed at this NH many times due to proximity to the airport and the easy 10/15 minute bus trip to the business district of Kirchberg and the centre. Nearby forests are great for running. Friendly bar/restaurant staff. Rooms are large and comfortable. The hotel generally need a facelift though and some of the bathrooms need revamping. The lack of free wifi in the rooms is irritating.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear pbmacster,

What surprised me, though, was your comment on in-room free wi-fi service because the hotel proposes this service free of charge for the basic version. Was there a technical problem at that time, may be?

Nice, France
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013

I pick the hotel because of the location, it is walking distance to the airport. But the bed was not double, it was moving and materass was low quality...I couldnt sleep at all, but because I pay just 50 euro per night, I couldnt expect more...Positive was the kettle with tea and coffee in the room and breakfast was okay, but 20 euro pp. if you need to stay one night before your flight, it is okay...if not, take other hotel

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Julia M,

Nieuwegein, The Netherlands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

We've booked this room for a fare of 50€ a night. It was worth the money for sure! The only thing is; badrooms are out dated, but hey, they are clean. Fun to say; the television had only 7 channels that actually worked. But I didn't missed it. Love the airstrip view. The windows are thick enough so you don't hear the planes.

• Stayed November 2013