Arrived slightly early but this was no problem, room was ready. Great room, fantastic bed for sleeping and more! Loads of space in the room and bathroom also very big. Separate door so you can shut off dressing area and bathroom and have just have the bedroom area. Room was spotless through out. Staff were brilliant, nothing was too much trouble. From printing our boarding passes to free drinks to celebrate our anniversary.
The breakfast as mentioned in previous reviews is fantastic, even at the cost that is charged. The food is top quality.
The hotel was quiet due to being a weekend, however, I think this will be different midweek. Location is out of city centre but we walked and it took 15 minutes. The number 1 or 16 bus stops just outside and takes around 10 minutes.
Will definitely visit Luxembourg and this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Luxembourg Europe is the only 5-star hotel in the new economic and cultural district of the "Plateau de Kirchberg" in Luxembourg. It is in the midst of the European Institutions and the business district, less than 10 minutes from the city center and offers easy access to Findel Airport and the highway system. There is a wide variety of cultural and business venues close to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, ACCOR, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Luxembourg Europe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Luxembourg Hotel Luxembourg City
- Accor Luxembourg City
- Sofitel Luxembourg City
- Luxembourg City Sofitel
- Sofitel Luxembourg Europe Luxembourg City