Stayed in the Sofitel beginning of June. All the good things that I read here are true:
- clean spacious rooms
- great Atrium
- great food, great room service
- fantastic breakfast (but expensive @25€ pp)
- A walk to the city centre is about 25 minutes (but really easy). This might sound like a short walk but LX is a really hilly place... So coming back to the hotel can be painfull.
- the fitness room is rather small (but has a nice view)
- no options to have a drink on the terrace (everything is indoors) which is not a problem in winter time, but is definately a negative point in the summer.
conclusion: Fantastic in the winter, just great in the summer...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Luxembourg Europe is the only 5-star hotel in the new economic and cultural district of the "Plateau de Kirchberg" in Luxembourg. It is in the midst of the European Institutions and the business district, less than 10 minutes from the city center and offers easy access to Findel Airport and the highway system. There is a wide variety of cultural and business venues close to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Luxembourg Europe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Luxembourg Hotel Luxembourg City
- Accor Luxembourg City
- Sofitel Luxembourg City
- Luxembourg City Sofitel
- Sofitel Luxembourg Europe Luxembourg City