“Expensive, but good”

Ranked #50 of 795 Restaurants in Luxembourg City
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I went here on the recommendation of the hotel I was staying at, and thought it was good. The food was delicious - I definitely cannot fault it, but the thing that put down the night was that I had to wait 45 minutes for 2 scoops of ice cream! The waiter definitely forgot about us and was too busy attending a larger table next to us. Though, as good as the food was, it was quite expensive for what it was!!

Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

I together with my wife ordered salmon salad and foie gras and then a meat stake and were disappointed. Her salad looked like pre-made on advance and just taken from the friger. Foie gras was the worst I tried before. The stake was pretty dry and over-grilled on the surface. Rose wine was so so as well.
Atmosphere and interior were not inspiring too.
But the service was great!!!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We had dinner at this restaurant last Saturday evening, and it was ok (not exceptional). The place is nicely decorated. The service was very good and the staff was great, very helpful and also very nice. We had an offer from Les Bon Filons, so we had 2 starters, which were very very good. I took the noix de saint jacques and the shrimps, and my husband took the foie gras and the lotte, and as I said it was delicious. But after for the main dish we were disappointed. The quality was nothing exceptional, very simple, and for the desert also. Maybe if you go and order a la carte is going to be better, but for sure is going to be more expensive. I would recommend this restaurant for a romantic dinner.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Enjoyed a 3 course meal for 35 euro on a lovely terrace. The wine was reasonable, the food was pretty decent, the only thing that myself and my friends didn't really enjoy was the Gorgonzola mousse for dessert...a really strange taste and consistency, better sticking to the sweet dessert.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

We had a dinner on the terrace, which is nice. However, it is very close to the railway line and trains are come and go every 15 minutes; The service could be better and the food is disapointing. It is not bad, but it is not very tasteful;