1. No checking in after 10pm is very inconvenient and the owner kept calling to push us check in earlier!! (so he can get off work early as well??) Doesn't feel like a place owned by people who want to provide service and run a nice hotel.
2. Heater was not switched on in the first night until we asked for it on the next day. Isn't it too cheap for a hotel?
3. No door for the bathroom which was kinda embarrassing for us.
4. Super small toilet that you can accidentally switch off the light while turning around inside.
5, No elevator and the owner showed no intention to (and didn't) help at all at all with the luggage.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Le Fort Reinsheim Luxembourg/Luxembourg City