Melia Luxembourg
$204
$198
  • Restaurant
Le Place d'Armes Hotel(Luxembourg City)
$250
  • Restaurant
Ibis Luxembourg Sud(Luxembourg City)
$105
$102
DoubleTree by Hilton Luxembourg(Luxembourg City)(Great Value!)
$198
$193
Doubletree
  • Pool
$297
$229
  • Restaurant
Novotel Luxembourg Centre(Luxembourg City)
$232
$215
Hotel Vauban(Luxembourg City)
$148
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Carlton(Luxembourg City)(Great Value!)
$177
$164
  • Breakfast included
$295
$287
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Grand Hotel Victor Hugo(Luxembourg City)(Great Value!)
$124
$109
1,759 results
All reviewsmelia hotellevel roomaqua restaurantcity centrepillow menumuseum of modern artthe busbusiness hotelexcellent hotelconcert hallmodern hotelold towneuropean institutionsrooms are spaciousnice walksauna and steam roomkirchberg area
Reviewed February 17, 2014

A very nice hotel. Modern, clean & very comfortable. Location perfect. Lovely breakfast. I would most certainly return to this hotel.
One disappointing incident: Coffee & tea facilities nice on the room. However you just get two milk cups, just enough for two coffees while you do have 4 sugars and 4 sachets of coffee. When I asked if they could leave a few more the next morning (because I like more milk in my coffee), the receptionist asked me how many I wanted, I said six will be fine to which he replied, we have to charge you 1.50euro per cup if you want more than four!? Strangest thing I have ever come across. I went out & bought a litre of milk for 1.50euro.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Mario K, Front Office & Guest Experience Manager at Melia Luxembourg, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Dear Amaroulla,

Thank you kindly for your nice review on tripadvisor about our hotel, its service and staff.
We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. As it comes to your comment about the "milk cup" incident, I think there is a minor misunderstanding.
I found your invoice and the posting of the 1,50eur per cup. I did an intense research and spoke to the receptionist. We gave you Nespresso capsules more, which is the coffee in the Level rooms and this was charged and not the milk.
We apologize for the misunderstanding and the inconveniences but we want to clarify that we are not charging for milk cups. Thank you for taking note.
We are looking forward to your next stay with us.

Mario KOMANN
The Meliá Hotel Luxembourg is Tripadvisor Traveller's Choice Award Winner 2014 as TOP HOTEL Luxembourg. Thank you to all our guests making this possible!

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Stayed there for one night in an executive room (7th floor) for an excellent price. The room was very comfortable; good bed and bathroom - all very nicely set out. Fast wi-fi and decent bits and pieces (coffee machine etc). But no really comfortable public areas and the area to have a drink was not really welcoming and quite dark, although all the staff were very friendly and very accommodating; so not their fault. Did not have breakfast as had to leave early.

Would I use again? Quite certainly as the price was good and it has a very good location if you do business on the Kirchberg; otherwise the town is a 30 minute walk.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Mario K, Front Office Manager at Melia Luxembourg, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your nice review on TripAdvisor and your sharing. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay on our nice, spacious rooms on the 7th floor.
Your compliments on our friendly staff are highly appreciated.
As it comes to your comment about our bar on the ground floor and its atmosphere, we are taking those into consideration and just know thinking about how we can improve our bar area for our guests.
We are looking forward to your next visit with us.

Mario Komann
The Melia Hotel Luxembourg is the 2014 Winner of the TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Award as Top Hotel in Luxembourg. Thanks to all our guests making this possible.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

My favourite hotel in Luxembourg so far: new, modern, clean and comfortable. “The Level” rooms on floors 7 and 8 are excellent value – e.g. giving a selection of free bar drinks (including cava) and an amazing breakfast. The breakfast is definitely the best I have experienced in Luxembourg – quality cereals, nice bread for toasting, Actimel, hot chocolate, fruit, eggs and fried selection. Friendly staff. The food selection for room-service was also good. I never got the chance to use the steam room sadly, but it looked lovely. Go for a room on the top (eighth) or seventh floor. A great location too for the airport and the centre. Bathroom spacious and lots of storage. My only niggles: there is only ONE English tv channel (the news – please give us more English channels!); the pillows didn’t feel like feather/down; I could not get heating to warm the room very much in January; and – my biggest gripe – for a new, modern, hotel I found the sound-proofing a little poor (I could hear people walking about at times at night / flushing the toilet and the TV next door on occasion). It is disappointing that I could hear people walking about above in a hotel which has solid concrete floors. Apart from that (and I am fussy), I had a lovely stay (and my room had a great view over the centre) and I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: 7th or 8th floor. Worth paying for the "Level" extras.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Charlotte P, Assistant Front Office Manager and Assistant Guest Experience Manager at Melia Luxembourg, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your opinion on Trip Advisor giving an insight onto your personal impressions; we are glad to receive your excellent rating and feel very much honoured with it.

It is a great pleasure to read your recommendation about our Level rooms on the top floors as well as your comments about our staff. We also appreciate your detailed statement about the quality of the breakfast buffet and the offered services in the Level lounge, which will be, for sure, very helpful to other travellers coming to our hotel.

On the other side, we feel sorry about the lack of more English TV channels and the disturbing noise of the neighbouring rooms, and of course we are taking your constructive criticism into account.

We would be looking forward to welcoming you soon again at Melia Luxembourg and wish you a nice weekend.

Charlotte P.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

I stayed here for one night to attend a concert at the Philharmonie which is very close by.

Multilingual staff meet you and check you in. The hotel is modern in style without being ostentatious. The room itself has everything you could need. Fast WIFI, beyond excellent bed - nice and firm, I slept like a log! The wall mounted radiator plus heating underneath the wash basin is a nice touch in the morning that keeps your towels nice and warm. The shower is powerful and one I could almost not remove myself! Very soothing. Hasten to add, I did not try the restaurant or petit dejeuner, but I did order a small room service of a club sandwich late in the evening, which was delicious!!

II will stay here again if I need to go to the Philharmonie, again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Mario K, Front Office Manager at Melia Luxembourg, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you kindly for your great review about our hotel on TripAdvisor. We are delighted by your compliments on our staff and about our room facilities offering you a very nice sleep.
It is a pity you did not try our delicious breakfast, but thank you for the nice comments on our room service. We are looking forward to your next stay with us for another visit of the nearby Philharmonie.

Mario Komann
The Melia Luxembourg is winner of the 2014 TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Award Top Hotel In Luxembourg. A big thank you from the whole team to all our guests making this possible!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

the hotel is very nice. the rooms, breakfast, public areas - all is high-quality.
it is not in the center, so if you want to walk to the center - it will take half an hour or more. Meanwhile, from this hotel (especially higher floors) you have a magnificent view over the whole Luxembourg.
No private parking - public parking for around 25 euros overnight

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Mario K, Front Office Manager at Melia Luxembourg, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2014

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for your good review about our hotel on TripAdvisor and your sharing.
Your compliments on our rooms having a magnificient view over Luxembourg are highly appreciated. Please be informed that a nearby bus stop is situated alongside the JFK road with several buses driving every 5 minutes downtown for only 2eur per ride. By this, you will reach the city centre within minutes. Especially on the weekend our front office team can help you finding parking spots for lower prices or even without charges rather than using the nearby expensive parking garage.
We are looking forward to your next stay with us. Best regards,

Melia Luxembourg is the winner 2014 of the TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Award
Top Hotel in Luxembourg. Thank you to all our guests having made this possible!