Very good hotel, clean and nice for relaxing. Big room, big bathroom, everything new and well furnished. I didn't have the opportunity to use spa, but we had a nice dinner in restaurant and I can rate it high as well
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Luxembourg City, Melia Luxembourg is a stylish and modern premium hotel located at the centre of the triangle-shaped Place de l'Europe, on the Kirchberg plateau. Directly opposite the Museum of Modern Art and the Philharmonie, the hotel is within walking distance from several EU institutions, like the European Court of Justice, the Court of First Instance, the Court of Auditors of the European Communities, the Secretariat-General of the European Parliament, the European Investment Bank, the Translation Centre for the Bodies of the European Union and a number of offices of the European Commission. Designed by renowned international architect Jim Clemens and completed in 2009, Melia Luxembourg is a gem of contemporary architecture within the Luxembourg City skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Melia Luxembourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Luxembourg Hotel Luxembourg City
- Melia Luxembourg Luxembourg City