Spend one night in the Melia Luxembourg and have to say it lived up to our expectations. Rooms are very specious, nicely decorated and beds are comfortable. Design of the overall hotel is on trend. Location wise it might be a bit to far from the city centre if thats what you are coming for. Wifi is included in the room rate which is great! Breakfast is good, but don't sleep in, as it is closing at 10.30 even on the weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Luxembourg City, Melia Luxembourg is a stylish and modern premium hotel located at the centre of the triangle-shaped Place de l'Europe, on the Kirchberg plateau. Directly opposite the Museum of Modern Art and the Philharmonie, the hotel is within walking distance from several EU institutions, like the European Court of Justice, the Court of First Instance, the Court of Auditors of the European Communities, the Secretariat-General of the European Parliament, the European Investment Bank, the Translation Centre for the Bodies of the European Union and a number of offices of the European Commission. Designed by renowned international architect Jim Clemens and completed in 2009, Melia Luxembourg is a gem of contemporary architecture within the Luxembourg City skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Melia Luxembourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Luxembourg Hotel Luxembourg City
- Melia Luxembourg Luxembourg City