The hotel is of course more a hotel for business travelers but at the same time it is very well located for people who want to make a stop over in Lux. The way to the inner city is a € 5 trip by taxi or a 20 min walking distance. The rooms are quiet, clean and spacious. The only thing I didn't like is the breakfast area. It is spacious but uncomfortable. Also the seats at the bar look designed but are very unfortunate to sit at. At the end it is good value for the money.
My summary: For one or two nights I always would always recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Luxembourg City, Melia Luxembourg is a stylish and modern premium hotel located at the centre of the triangle-shaped Place de l'Europe, on the Kirchberg plateau. Directly opposite the Museum of Modern Art and the Philharmonie, the hotel is within walking distance from several EU institutions, like the European Court of Justice, the Court of First Instance, the Court of Auditors of the European Communities, the Secretariat-General of the European Parliament, the European Investment Bank, the Translation Centre for the Bodies of the European Union and a number of offices of the European Commission. Designed by renowned international architect Jim Clemens and completed in 2009, Melia Luxembourg is a gem of contemporary architecture within the Luxembourg City skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Melia Luxembourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Luxembourg Hotel Luxembourg City
- Melia Luxembourg Luxembourg City