Great hotel, in the EU Institutions neighbourhood, right across the Court of Justice of EU. It is 5-10 minutes walking from the centre of Luxembourg city. Modern hotel with lovely staff, the rooms are wide and very, very clean. I was just surprised by the worst internet connection ever.
The breakfast buffet is more than excellent, I mean really great food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Luxembourg City, Melia Luxembourg is a stylish and modern premium hotel located at the centre of the triangle-shaped Place de l'Europe, on the Kirchberg plateau. Directly opposite the Museum of Modern Art and the Philharmonie, the hotel is within walking distance from several EU institutions, like the European Court of Justice, the Court of First Instance, the Court of Auditors of the European Communities, the Secretariat-General of the European Parliament, the European Investment Bank, the Translation Centre for the Bodies of the European Union and a number of offices of the European Commission. Designed by renowned international architect Jim Clemens and completed in 2009, Melia Luxembourg is a gem of contemporary architecture within the Luxembourg City skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Melia Luxembourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Luxembourg Hotel Luxembourg City
- Melia Luxembourg Luxembourg City