“Good sushi, overpriced, unfriendly staff”
Review of Sushi Shop

Sushi Shop
Ranked #620 of 806 Restaurants in Luxembourg City
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Not vast sushi selection, but well done in all. Overpriced probably bec of the tons of static, bored and mostly unhelpful staff. With exceptions of course.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

In a place with not too many choices for good Japanese food, this place was not half bad.

Fish was fresh, rice was decent, and the prices were relatively reasonable.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Slightly sterile restaurant. Member of a Franch "sushi restaurant" chain. OK for take-away, not cheap.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I ordered a take away Sushi and when I picked it up, firstly the employees there were rude and act superior as they are directors not simple waiteres. So customer service gets a 2 out of 5. When I got my bag with the sushi I ordered online it was all crumpled like it was stored I don't know where since I don't know when. The sushi itself - the makis were tiny tiny and sticked one to the other. The sashimi was smaller than a maki and there were two pieces from the edge even smaller than the other pieces. Makis contained coriander and fennel. Not really a classic ingredient for a maki. This was not mentioned on the website in the ingredients and I have a person at home that is allergic to coriander.
I must say it was a mediocre sushi and I will not order anymore from Sushi shop.
The best take away sushi in Luxembourg until now for me is Zheng.

2  Thank marshaa81
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Ate at Sushi Shop in Luxembourg with my family and enjoyed freshly made sushi in an intelligently organized location; you buy your sushi at a counter an can walk upstairs into a nicely furnitured area.
The environment looks very nice, just cheap and small plastic bowls for Soya sauce and plastic-packaged ginger and wasabi diminished the nice appearance
However, the food was very good.