“Five Stars (or Circles)!”
Review of Everest

Everest
Ranked #108 of 841 Restaurants in Luxembourg City
Cuisines: Indian, Nepali
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Great Tasting, Authentic Food with Large Portions! The servers were very attentive and seemed actually concerned about me. The decor was as you would expect a place to look like in India or Nepal. If I lived here I would be a regular!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I stumbled across this place on a quest to find a non-gluten dinner option in a town full of bread and pastries. The atmosphere is a bit kitsch and the service a bit too attentive (I was asked three times during my one course meal whether it was alright), but the food is amazing! Really really tasty. One of the best curries I've had in a long, long time. Huge portions as well. I love how there are Nepalise options as well as Indian. This place is highly recommended. Enjoy!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Not just the usual Indian dishes and beers but Nepali food and local beer as well. Very friendly and prompt service, large portions, lots of choice. Excellent nan bread. Good value for money. Doggy bag an option if you can't eat it all.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We were in the mood for different food.....search no further, a mix of Indian and Nepalese foods await you.

We were welcome like king and queen. The restaurant was not busy, and we ordered the mix of both food. The platters were excellent, and we had a lot of food to go through. It was really tasty and to the right spice level. We were asked, prior to the meal, how hot we wanted the food...it is made to order.

Overall, very very good service (in fact it was excellent) and great food. They also have beers from Nepal, which I loved !

Don't miss it, it is far from the tourist traps, so it is very good !

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great food, great service, good value and ice cold beer - what more could you want?!

I have tried many Indian/curry restaurants in Belgium, Germany, Netherlands - the food has usually been very bland. This is a Nepalese restaurant, on a quiet out-of-the-way street, but it is well worth a visit. As a Brit, I miss decent curry and so actually planned a driving holiday last summer to include a visit to Luxembourg, just so I could go back to this restaurant again!

1  Thank pandagroup