“Fantastic food and exceptional service”

Zero Sei Trattoria Romana
Ranked #16 of 324 Restaurants in Valletta
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Annausa looked after us on our two visits to this restaurant. Amazing service, great food and don’t leave without having the tiramisu. Two visits during a 12 day stay in Malta says it’s all!

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,296)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had the Carbonara. Delicious! Great! Awesome. A good wine. Friendly service. A perfekt evening in Malta.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Zero sei is such a gorgeous restaurant. The food is really delicious although I would vary the main courses (too many veal dishes). The pasta is exquisite and the sweets are home made which is an extra plus from me. The pistachio tiramisu was so good. The staff are very helpful. Well done.

1  Thank mariellax2017
Reviewed August 11, 2019

I visited this place with my family for the first time today and it will not be our last. The food is amazing and the staff courteous and attentive.

Reviewed August 11, 2019

This restaurant was recommended to us by our hotel receptionist and we thanked her profusely. We were so impressed we visited twice, with the second visit being on our final day in Valletta and with us wanting to re-visit our favourite restaurant.
You can't usually walk in off the street for this restaurant as it is VERY popular; ring them and book in advance so you are not disappointed.
There is a sign on the door that says: 'We speak very poor English but we cook very good carbonara is'. I fully endorse the message, so much so that on both visits I had the carbonara (because I couldn't believe how good it was the first time around). Their English is adequate and they do let their food do the talking.
Whilst I was stuffing my face with the rich carbonara my wife sampled other dishes, including the pasta and meatballs - the sauce was to die for.
Limited dessert choice as you would expect in an Italian restaurant, but their tiramisu was one of the creamiest and lease coffee-bitter I've ever eaten.
With drinks our bill came to €48.
Book early