“Excellent choice”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Malta
“Excellent choice”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I always believed, and probably will continue to believe, that restaurants tend to have their 'piatto forte', you'd go to that place for meat, and for pizza at the other. Went to Crave, through co-incidence, on a couple of occasions. Enjoyed an excellent pizza on one occasion, and a great rib-eye steak on the other. Decently prized, great views on the outside..truly recommended.

• Visited March 2013

Saint Julian's, Malta
“Warm and lovely”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

It was perfect for a business meal with staff. The place is decorated in the right manner with good lighting. Sound level was right to permit the team to talk without the need of shouting. Also perfectly located at the Valletta Waterfront, a must for every visitor to visit.

Visited February 2013
Malta
“Good food”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I tried Crave for the first time on Valentine's Day. We chose the bruschetta for a starter and they were good and as a main course I had the half rack of ribs with chicken wings. The rack of ribs were very good although the chicken wings were bland. For dessert we had the snickers cake and it was delicious. Loved the atmosphere and the decor. Would definitely visit again and try some of the cocktails!

• Visited February 2013
Rabat, Malta
“Great service and varied selection”
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

We walked in without a booking for sunday lunch and were seated within 3 minutes. After a good look at the menu I decided to have a bufala and Parma ham pizza and my partner went for the main course portion of the ravioli filled with aubergines. The food came within 20 minutes and we had some cocktails while waiting. The pizza was great and filled with genuine toppings. The main course ravioli portion was a bit smallish. We decided to move on to desserts and I chose a chocolate fondant while my partner had a pear and ricotta pie. Both were great in taste. The portion of the pear and ricotta were smallish as well. In fact the only suggestion I have is to increase the portion size of certain dishes. Ambience is fantastic. Would definitely give it another go

Gharghur
“Didn't meet my expectations”
Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Quite a few people suggested we go for dinner at Crave, so we booked a table for two on a Friday night. Upon arriving at the restaurant, we were greeted by the Restaurant Manager and the waiter, and we were attended to a table. Ok till now. Then we ordered the food. My fiancé ordered a rack of ribs whilst I ordered octopus in tomato sauce. After 7mins, the food was on our table. I have never seen a rack of ribs or an octopus ready in that short amount of time. I couldn't decide whether my octopus was hot, warm or cold, because it was a mixture of all 3. Clearly it was heated. So we're my fiancé's ribs. I couldn't believe that this restaurant at the Valletta Waterfront served heated food. We also asked for Gellewza Frizzante, the most popular wine amongst people, which they did not have, even though it was on the wine list.
I mean, to have a drink, the ambience is quite nice, but we'll never go there again to eat!!

2 Thank indjana01