“NO Mangia!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Rabat, Malta
“NO Mangia!!”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

My family have been here a couple of times, they were usually satisfied. I went for the first time last Saturday. Their method of self service is very impractical especially on a Saturday; busiest day for such establishments. You have to order your drinks and food by the cash, get your drinks and find a table, get your own cutlery and wait for the food to be served. I ordered a Plain chicken burger because I don't personally like salad with my burger; wasn't served plain. I asked the waitress to change it for me, in the mean time 5 other burgers were given before mine! Unacceptable.... When the burger actually arrived I was still very disappointed, probably the worst burger I ever had + it costs 7euro, definitely a rip off. Will never visit Si Mangia again.

• Visited December 2012

Brussels, Belgium
“For a quick bite”
Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

Don't expect a 5 star restaurant, but quality and food is not bad at all, prices are fair, service is fast and if you ignore the look it's the perfect place for a quick bite!

Bucharest
“Contemporary”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

A fresh and clean design, with very good and interesting soups and salads. Going to Si Mangia was like travelling back to the 21st Century from beautiful and medieval Valletta, and than back again. Perfect!

Visited June 2012
Malta
“Excellent thin Crust Pizza”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We went to this restaurant on a Friday evening (9pm), only 4 tables (Quite normal at valletta during the week at this time) were occupied so we were given a table immediately. We ordered pizzas which happened to be quite good, very close to the pizza we ate while in Italu. The pizza bufala was especially good. If I had to find a flaw about this restaurnat was the wait for the food...approximately 40mins, but otherwise I have nothing negative to say. Looking forward to return to this restaurant and try some of the other food...the pasta and the foccacias appeared really nice.

The prices are also very reasonable, under Eu50 for a family of 6.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank KCu_12
Mosta, Malta
“let's eat”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We had good and bad experiences at this restaurant. Let me start with the good . The decor is lovely and pleasing to the eye.The quality of the food is so so . It is a chain fast food restaurant but it is not so in reality still there are t.V.'s placed in well thought out places to occupy your time and present mouth watering dishes that wet your appetite.
Now for the bad points. One has the feeling that since it was fairly late well after 8.15 p.m. when we visited we were not really welcome . The waiter /waitress was simply not around and the restaurant was nearly empty finally our order was taken and food was brought on the table within a reasonable time . The pizza was delicious but the salad was not very fresh. This restaurant also provides customers with a card which allows for reduced prices but when I presented it a big fuss was made and a long time to take of the reduced price of the bill and then it was not calculated well so forget going to this restaurant for the discount just not worth it I was embarrassed to present my card on my next visit they also have another promotion a card on which they punch a hole when you order a cappuccino when you have six your seventh is free well this has worked although I visited before a class at 6 p m I went at 5. 30 for a quick coffee and had to be late for the lesson it took so long to be served the waitress was talking on her mobile !!! I showed my anger and she offered a paper cup if there is something I hate is drinking coffee from a paper cup. Oh well judge for yourself if it is worth going to this establishment!! I still go occasionally with mixed feelings but give it a chance I say.

• Visited September 2012