“Always was and always will be my favourite!!”
Review of La Sfoglia

La Sfoglia
Ranked #41 of 247 Restaurants in Valletta
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: La Sfoglia Cafe Bistro' kitchen is lead by head chef Mr.Oswald Caruana together with his crew.Our head chef renowned for his culinary skills creates tasty, natural dishes which daily as specialities.
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Sometimes I say, ' I wish I was never here..' simply because I'm so addicted to this places amazing food! everywere else I go I would not be as satisfied as this place. it would be good.. but never as great as La sfoglia! the service by Jerome and Samuel is so great that nowadays It feels like eating at my familys home! they are very professional on their job!

Then theres the food.. if it's meat.. if its fish.. crustacean, or their home made desserts.. it is always the freshest and the tastiest on the island!! and the way Oswald cooks it?! noone else in malta does so! no wonder how he was a sou chef in a 2 star Michelin restaurant in scotland!

Thank you for making EVERY dinner at la sfoglia the best dinner ever!! I can never stop praising you!

1  Thank JsDiningExperience

Reviewed June 21, 2014

We have visited this excellent restaurant a few times on our visits to Malta the food is amazing service excellent great choice of food.the staff and owners are very friendly we would recommend this restaurant to all

Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

On our holiday in Valletta we were looking for a place to eat but most places were closed as was a Sunday night, we were going past and the fish looked really good but we couldn't see the menu as they were on boards, we had a closer look and the menu looked lovely. Took a seat and then realised how good the place was, the service was fantastic, we basically took what the waiter recommended, sea bass baked in rock salt and calamari to start, both made to share, easily the best sea bass I have had and the vegetables were also fantastic. The wine list was also lovely. An exceptional meal and although it was expensive, it was well worth the money.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

We came here, late and exhausted after a long bike ride. They were so eager to welcome us in that I worried La Sfoglia was a tourist trap. Not at all. The wait staff was friendly and accommodating, the fish was beautifully fresh and delicious, and our day was saved. Thank you! Also, I now know how to say prickly pear in Maltese.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Good food and service in this good restaurant in Valletta. Eating here is a must and a treat! It is in central Valletta and close to all attractions.

1  Thank Holmes Z