“Enjoyable”

D'office
Ranked #39 of 233 Restaurants in Valletta
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are so proud of D' Office. We set ourselves a very high standard in food, wines, hospitality and atmosphere. Quite simply, d' Office is where you can go to dine, wine, relax and we are committed to giving great value for the experience. We are small and personal attention and service matters. We look forward to greeting you welcoming you to D Office.
London
“Enjoyable”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Good food served well in the heart of the city. A much enjoyed experience and will unhesitantly recommend.

• Visited August 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Sliema, Malta
“Belive me, it's a very good restaurant”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Very good meal.
I did not make a good choice and they changed may meal for other thing. A really delicios spagety marinara, the best you can find in Malta.
My wife went for the Risoto, also delicious.
The bear should be colder, but that is just a small sin frequent in Malta.

• Visited August 2014
“Supper”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

I was there last year and since then I remember taste of food I was trying there. The best pasta in the world. Very nice atmosphere and good personel.

Guildford, United Kingdom
“Amazing find”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

What a fabulous restaurant. We ate at a table on the narrow street outside. The food was astonishingly good and beautifully presented. The staff were friendly and helpful in making choices. I will definitely eat here on my next visit to Malta.

• Visited July 2014
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“D'licious”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

What a great find. Picked this restaurant by chance just walking around Valetta. Ate outside in the little side street. We shared the bruschetta as a starter. They gave us 2 different types and was great. I then had the rabbit which was so good. It was in a think brown gravy and served with potatoes. I can't say I have eaten a lot of rabbit but if I where to eat rabbit again it would be here as it was d'licious.
The waiter recommended a local wine and was perfect with the meal. This whole meal was very good value for money and when in Valetta again I will be back for another meal.

• Visited July 2014