“Very Good in Valletta”

Margo's
Ranked #69 of 324 Restaurants in Valletta
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Perfection. It is a strong, subjective, controversial and hard-to-define concept. But we are driven by that Holy Grail - to create the perfect pizza. Sometimes we get it right. No. Most times we get it right. Every single detail is taken care of. Leave nothing to chance. Every single pizza has to be a work of art. Every single pizza has to be a masterpiece. Every single pizza has to be as if it was your last pizza while on death row.
Reviewed July 28, 2019 via mobile

I found this place by accident was pleased I did food was good and the service attentive

I didn’t try the pizzas but saw a few being delivered to tables and they looked exceptional

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (848)

Reviewed July 23, 2019

This place wasn’t our first choice for the night but for sure we didn’t regret it. The staff was super polite and helpful. The food was out-of-this world. We had a pizza and rigatoni amatriciana and everything was mouthwatering and well prepared. If I go again to Malta I will definitely visit this restaurant again. Well done to everyone at the restaurant

Reviewed July 22, 2019 via mobile

This was without doubt the most delicious pizza I have ever tasted, I thought I had tasted good pizza before but no, this beats them all. From the location to the restaurant itself and the staff were all amazing. Freshly made in full view in an old stone oven.

Reviewed July 14, 2019 via mobile

Tasty pizza! Service was a bit slow but food, wine and atmosphere very nice! We enjoyed our dinner outside.

Reviewed July 7, 2019 via mobile

It was dreadfully! waiting over an hour on order, pizza not prepared but to check she was. Waiters very slowly serving, invalid service