Staying at Valletta Boutique made our holiday in Malta a memorable one. Central, clean and charming. Located in the best area of Valletta, the restaurant is open every day even at night so we enjoyed eating and relaxing here after a long day before we went to sleep. Breakfast was delicious and abundant. Having stayed in many hotels, valletta boutique is one of my favorite ones. If you like detail, style and charm, this is it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A design boutique located in the heart of Malta’s capital city Valletta, adjacent to St. John’s Co-Cathedral. Every room tells a different story. The rooms have maintained all of their original splendour and yet are designed in a way where old meets new. All rooms boast a quiet and original Maltese atmosphere, with thick walls and rich in charm. Some rooms enjoy overlooking views of St. John’s Co- Cathedral. All rooms have en-suite private toilets/ shower, flat screen TV and DVD, internet connection (small charge), mini bar, work desk, air conditioner (optional; maximum 5 Euro per day), fire alarm and heat sensor, hair dryer, iron/ iron board, access control door card, towels, bed sheets, telephone (direct dial local and overseas). Some rooms have connecting rooms. This family-run boutique offers a warm, friendly stay. It is located in a tranquil area, yet just footsteps away from a number of shops, open market, upper and lower Barakka, historic monuments, buildings and sites, museums, bus terminus and Grand Harbour.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and Booking.com so you can book your Luciano Valletta Boutique Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valletta Boutique Hotel Valletta
- Luciano Valletta Boutique Accommodation Malta