During our stay of 3 nights (first week of September 2011) last summer, we really felt very comfortable and thought it was really the best choice as Valletta Boutique Hotel was very central,extremely clean,elegantly decorated and comfortable.With its excellent location and price, we can recommend it to anybody thinking of having a holiday in Valletta.
While reading the reviews of this hotel before booking a double room, we heard about the hospitality and friendliness of Luciano(the owner) and during our stay he proved that he deserved more than what was written about him.
On our second day just after breakfast we had a chance to chat with him and we felt ourselves as guests in his house rather than hotel customers.He very kindly insisted for complimentary drinks and also invited us to Malta once again to see the other parts of the island and Gozo.
While we were leaving the hotel on Sunday,he saw us and with his usual friendly attitude he offered to give us a lift to the airport and although we turned down his offer he insisted to do so and very kindly gave us a small tour of the city and took us to the airport.
We were given a spacious and airy room overlooking St.John’s Co-Cathedral and our room’s traditional Maltese decoration made us feel like we were in a house in Valletta rather than in a hotel room.(pls.see pictures)
The hotel served English breakfast and the cafe/restaurant downstairs served delicious options for dinner so we preferred to eat there.
We had a wonderful time in Valletta and would stay there again.
We will never forget Luciano’s great hospitality during our stay.We definitely recommend this hotel as the best choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A design boutique located in the heart of Malta’s capital city Valletta, adjacent to St. John’s Co-Cathedral. Every room tells a different story. The rooms have maintained all of their original splendour and yet are designed in a way where old meets new. All rooms boast a quiet and original Maltese atmosphere, with thick walls and rich in charm. Some rooms enjoy overlooking views of St. John’s Co- Cathedral. All rooms have en-suite private toilets/ shower, flat screen TV and DVD, internet connection (small charge), mini bar, work desk, air conditioner (optional; maximum 5 Euro per day), fire alarm and heat sensor, hair dryer, iron/ iron board, access control door card, towels, bed sheets, telephone (direct dial local and overseas). Some rooms have connecting rooms. This family-run boutique offers a warm, friendly stay. It is located in a tranquil area, yet just footsteps away from a number of shops, open market, upper and lower Barakka, historic monuments, buildings and sites, museums, bus terminus and Grand Harbour.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Luciano Valletta Boutique Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valletta Boutique Hotel Valletta
- Luciano Valletta Boutique Accommodation Malta