“Don't bother”

Panda
Ranked #265 of 324 Restaurants in Valletta
Reviewed March 28, 2019

Ordered
Wonton soup, the pork dumplings tasted of urine as is the case with cheap pork from large pigs.
Hot and sour soup, dark brown instead of a rich red colour, spicy and devoid of flavour.
The Assorted platter, 1 spring roll, (very skinny), 1 slice of chicken breast not bad tender and juicy, 1 pork rib, ( dry and very little meat) 1 pork dumpling ( bought in and baked from frozen) 2 prawn crackers, deep fried pork wonton (greasy over cooked)
Main, King Bao chicken with steamed rice, I asked before ordering if it was overly spicy, was told no, asked what vegetables were in the stir fry the waiter didn't know, had to go ask, but he knew it was not spicy Hmmmmm.
it was very spicy again dark brown full of whole pepper corns and devoid of flavour.
We were still eating the soup and platter and the waiter walked out with the mains I sent it back.
We were the only customers, and he and the owner stood around staring at us, very uncomfortable. The fact that there were no customers and they had a buffet that looked congealed and cold should have been a clue for us, we should have left. I thought we would order off the menu.
Dont bother wasting your money folks even go across hall to Burger King it can't be worse.

Date of visit: March 2019
Write a reviewReviews (32)

Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

very well kept place. chinese buffet variety of Dishes hot and cold plates incontinueslyfull.staff gentle and very helpful .

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed January 16, 2019 via mobile

Small restaurant with limited buffett selection. Food is not labelled so best is to either guess or ask for assistance. Staff are helpful. Food was good and worth it (ate buffett 10 euros). Worth a visit for a quick meal.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 28, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I ordered from the a la carts menu. We were looking around to see what the awful smell was and we realised it was the egg fried rice! It must have been cooked in really old cooking oil. To cut along horror story short, it got worse when the mains came out. We couldn’t eat any of it.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank MartinS476
Reviewed November 14, 2018

Ordered take away food from time to eat online for collection. As a dish I had Noodles with Chicken XO sauce. The noodles were absolutely disgusting that I could not manage to eat them. Further more, I found pieces of meat which were clearly not chicken in my dish. Complaining to the company is a waste of time as I was left on seen when messaging.

Date of visit: October 2018