“Quick Buffett”
Review of Panda

Panda
Ranked #265 of 324 Restaurants in Valletta
Reviewed January 16, 2019 via mobile

Small restaurant with limited buffett selection. Food is not labelled so best is to either guess or ask for assistance. Staff are helpful. Food was good and worth it (ate buffett 10 euros). Worth a visit for a quick meal.

Date of visit: December 2018
Write a reviewReviews (32)

Reviewed November 28, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I ordered from the a la carts menu. We were looking around to see what the awful smell was and we realised it was the egg fried rice! It must have been cooked in really old cooking oil. To cut along horror story short, it got worse when the mains came out. We couldn’t eat any of it.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank MartinS476
Reviewed November 14, 2018

Ordered take away food from time to eat online for collection. As a dish I had Noodles with Chicken XO sauce. The noodles were absolutely disgusting that I could not manage to eat them. Further more, I found pieces of meat which were clearly not chicken in my dish. Complaining to the company is a waste of time as I was left on seen when messaging.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank ShanC1221
Reviewed November 10, 2018 via mobile

We were tired and wet and wanted something to take back to the hotel after finding Mina’s was closed.
I ordered chicken and shrimp fried rice @ €11.50 and my husband had chilli pork @ €12.50
The Chinese woman in charge did not have a good attitude and she should if she wants to keep customers because the food is poor and people won’t go back for that.
My chicken and shrimp had 4 shrimp only, all still with tails on and poo vein in place, which is just lazy, there were about 4 tiny bits of dark meat chicken two of which I ate had bone in them. They were clearly the remnants and cut offs they give people, probably because we were take away they didn’t need to care.
My husbands dish was swimming in oil and didn’t come with any rice or noodles!! At €12.50 I don’t expect to then have to pay for the side.
I also found a hair in mine.
Altogether the worst meal I think I’ve ever had anywhere in the world.
Just avoid this disaster as I now feel sick and couldn’t eat most of it.
Not sure what the buffet is like but I won’t be finding out!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 3, 2018

Visited last week with a group of friends, very low quality and barely edible considering it was an all you can eat buffet, I could only manage 1 plate because the food was so unappealing. In terms of choice there was only one rice dish and one noodle noodle dish and then about 5-6 other options like Sweet and Sauce Pork and Black Bean Sauce etc They also had spring rolls and chicken wings. I think the only good reason to visit this place is if you have a very big appetite and very little money!

Date of visit: October 2018