“Untasty”

Ranked #143 of 288 Restaurants in Valletta
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A warm vibrant environment with a classic look and Maltese tradition at heart, we special in Maltese and maditarinien cuisine.
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I took lampuki fish and vegetables-nothing special-untasty and cheap fast variant.my girl had stuffed zukini and was wattery and untasty.we didn say wow.

Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

We were pleased to find this little restaurant on Merchant Street. The staff were helpful and friendly. There was a very good selection of fresh fish and plenty of local specialities to try. Unpretentious and well priced for Valletta. There is an outdoor seating area although we sat inside.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

This restaurant is located very well. The out-door part is right in the middle of the merchants' street. They make everything, from grilled fish to pizza. Service is fast and friendly. It is not terribly expensive.

1  Thank tedster074
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We unfortunately ate at this Restaurant our first night in Valletta. What a mistake.
My husband ordered the special of Lamb Shanks with roasted potatoes and vegetables, what arrived was a tough shank, limp salad and 1 small bowl of chips , that I had ordered with my meal.
When I questioned the waitress her flippant reply was, "oh the chef wanted to give you that" ,
So when the bill arrived my husband refused to pay the full amount as he did not get what he ordered, after a heated discussion we ended up only paying for a 1/3 of his meal .
Not a great experience, so would not recommend at all, as there are loads more fantastic restaurants in Valletta.

1  Thank Vickiillawong
Reviewed June 25, 2013

On my first outing in Malta I stumbled upon the Anglo Maltese league, the reception was warm and friendly but the food was disappointing. I ordered stuffed squid and salad. The salad was limp and past its best and when I heard the ping of the microwave I realised that my main course was a re heat from lunch time. I confess that it could have been worse as the squid was quite tasty if not a little dry. I should imagine that if you get there at the right time when the food is fresh then it would be much improved, I did not however give it a second chance.