“Bad attitude from Kris”

Ta' Kris Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 186 Restaurants in Sliema
Cuisines: Mediterranean, European
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Wine and Beer
Newark-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Bad attitude from Kris”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I called Ta Kris from the UK to book for Christmas Day. I was asked to call back which I did as the restaurant was full at the time we wanted to eat. I wanted to know if we could eat later but whilst waiting on the phone for the lovely helpful lady to come back, I could hear Kris in the background and would not want to repeat what he said and the way it was said. We avoided this restaurant as I wouldn't have liked to come face to face with the man. Shame as we have eaten in the restaurant before We went to Le Malte instead which was very good.

Visited January 2014

• Turkish first
Kuantan, Malaysia
“nice traditional rabbit”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

The food was good, I tried the rabbit, and it was delicious. The environment was okay, just that the ventilation of the restaurant was not good the time we ate there, the oily cooking odour making us difficult to breath at some point, and our shirts was stink with the smell after going back to the hotel. Overall service was okay, but the waiter was lack of friendliness.

• Visited December 2013
Sliema, Malta
“Satisfaction Guaranteed”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

This restaurant tucked away in a lane just off the main Sliema shopping centre is down to earth, serves very good dishes that suit all pockets and provides a relaxed atmosphere. It can do with one or two tables less to gain space for patrons. Obviously the restaurant operators think otherwise for obvious reasons :) :). This is a minor shortcoming though. The several times my wife and I have been to Ta' Chris were never a let down. I would recommend this eatery without hesitation.

• Visited September 2013
Kos Town, Greece
“Wonderful experience: the food, the service, the atmosphere.”
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

A lucky find, went back a second time despite the limited menu. (The chef improvised to create a superb vegan risotto for one of us.). Reasonable prices for generous portions.

Visited January 2014
North West, UK
“Excellent”
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food. Excellent friendly service. Very reasonably priced. Good selection of wine. I would recommend a visit.