“Real Maltese food”

Ranked #13 of 194 Restaurants in Sliema
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Family owned, a short walk from our hotel. Ate there on our first visit to Malta in 1986 a\nd on every visit since. Good food, good wine [like the Cisk lager as well] and friendly efficient staff.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Really good service combined with great food. My wife and I being vegetarians, we were quite skeptical about the food choices. Although limited, the food and the service at this place is quite good. Excellent location.

1  Thank Kartos
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We really enjoyed eating here, food was really good, as were the staff. Reasonably priced, recommended

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Have been there twice in 2012, once in June (business) and once in October (holiday). Me and my colleagues had fish of the day, rabbit, and pasta as the main courses and the Maltese pladder for starters. Excellent food, no matter what you pick. Some might argue about prices, location, etc. In any case, I think you cannot do wrong with this restaurant - prices are ok, food is really delicious, and the staff is probably the friendliest I met in my two weeks on Malta. Had a very nice chat with the proprietor both times, he even did remember my first visit.

Recommendable in every way - looking forward to my / our next visit!

Max

Reviewed November 6, 2012

What a lovely little place....the service was spot on with very friendly staff. The food was very good and as we left we were given a bottle of wine as a thank you for being 'such lovely customers!'