“Perfect place for breakfast.”
Review of Army & Navy

Army & Navy
Ranked #57 of 225 Restaurants in Sliema
Cuisines: Pizza, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

we hade our breakfast here every morning it was fast service nice staff and very tasty. ............

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (278)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A must visit every time we visit Malta.

I know we're going to enjoy your delicious grilled chicken wraps and grateful to be met with a smile.

( ..and as I've said before ...One day I will find out the secret ingredient that makes your grilled chicken wraps so delicious.)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We had a delightful afternoon, bemused by the witty and efficient waitresses and pedestrians walking through the Army & Navy. I had a delicious bruschetta and we were extremely relaxed and content, until a lady next to me asked the waitress whether she was allowed to smoke. There are clear no-smoking signs on the windows, and I actually asked her not to smoke, but the waitress said its allowed and thus the lady lit her cigarette. I again asked her not to, but with a ‘Its allowed’ my complaint to the offender and waitress was brushed aside. The result was that we (3 customers) and 4 more customers immediately left, in a very unsavoury incident, while 1 smoker got her way. Customer management like that, should not be rewarded with a visit. A quick Google search actually confirmed that its illegal in Malta to smoke in enclosed areas; opening a sliding door does not mean its not an enclosed area.

Reviewed August 19, 2019 via mobile

We found this restaurant randomly while searching for a place to eat dinner. I ordered a chicken salad and my boyfriend order pasta. We did not expect such a fast service, I think it took them less than 10 minutes to bring the order. The food tasted great and the staff was very nice as well. Must visit while in Sliema.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 17, 2019 via mobile

Probably the best salmon sandwich I've ever had! They also have a super yummy take on the local Cisk beer with coconut and mango. Service is a little slow once you receive your meal, and there is construction going on right now across the street, but would have a great view otherwise.

Date of visit: August 2019