The Palace
  • Room Service
$308
$225
  • Pool
Pebbles Boutique Aparthotel(Sliema)(Great Value!)
$104
$159
$150
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
LABRANDA Rocca Nettuno Suites(Sliema)(Great Value!)
$361
$344
$192
$181
  • Beachfront
3,683 results
All reviewschurch bellstemptasian restaurantinfinity poolcomfort roomtabloid restauranttown cafetop floorfive star hotellovely hotelsparkling winesauna and steam roomjunior suitesea frontst julianstea and coffeesister hotelshort break
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 25, 2013

This is a wonderful hotel, one of the best we have stayed in. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful whilst being unobtrusive. The room itself was tastefully furnished and comfortable. The bed was a dream! I think possibly the best thing about the hotel is that its adults only, so no splashing noisy children around the rooftop pool!

Room Tip: Pay the little bit extra for the deluxe room, the balcony had wonderful views.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hevs1982
Rev_Manager, Operations Executive at The Palace, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Dear Hevs1982,

Thank you for having chosen to stay with us. You have been kind enough to dedicate some of your time to compliment us on the service we have provided during your stay, which we truly appreciate.

Our ultimate objective is to serve and satisfy you with your expectations. It is in fact only through your comments and suggestions that we may achieve what we are striving for.

The management is pleased to hear that our staff made the most to ensure that you enjoy your stay with us. I shall personally inform our housekeeping team further to your encouraging comments.

Whilst thanking you for your lovely words and praise, I encourage you to contact us at any time for any help you might need in making any future bookings for your next visit in Malta. All the team will surely give their utmost to give you the 5 star service which we constantly strive for.

On behalf of all the management and staff at The Palace, I would like to thank you once again for your comments and suggestions.

Looking forward to meeting you and hosting your with us again.

Best Regards,

Jonathan Pisani
Operations Executive
jonathan.pisani@axhotelsmalta.com

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

I wish I could have moved into my room at the Palace. I had booked one night there while I was in Malta for a wedding. I booked the least expensive room there because I could not afford more. It was going to be my one night of luxury before moving next door to the Victoria. I was so excited to use the infinity pool. That's the main reason I booked a room at the Palace. When I checked in they took me to a suite. They gave me a HUGE upgrade for free. My room was phenomenal. My balcony was bigger than my apartment in NYC. I was in heaven. I was on the ninth floor. Super close to the pool and great views from my balcony. My iPhone charger broke and a nice gentleman working at the reception desk let me borrow his for a few hours. They have amazing customer service. I had room service twice. The food both times was wonderful. I ate at their bar Talk of the Town three times and enjoyed each meal. The pool is beautiful. Great views and quite refreshing. I highly recommend the Palace if traveling to Malta. The hotel staff is very accommodating and friendly.

• Stayed: August 2013
Rev_Manager, Hotel Manager at The Palace, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Dear Mirandadale 16,

First and foremost, on behalf of The Management and Staff, I would like to thank you for having honoured us with your presence and for taking the time, to submit your review on Trip Advisor, hence sharing your experience with other viewers. Your time and contribution have been greatly appreciated.

We are delighted to hear that your experience at The Palace was a pleasant and positive one and that the hotel managed to meet your expectations. Such comments surely entice our motivation to persevere in our quest in achieving the guest full satisfaction.

Whilst assuring you of our best attention at all times, we sincerely look forward to the pleasure of re welcoming and hosting you once again at The Palace.

Kevin Callus
Hotel Manager
info@axhotelsmalta.com

Reviewed August 23, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank Mirandadale16
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Me, my wife and two young children stayed at The Palace for 14 nights in August as part of a large group of friends and family on a bed and breakfast basis. On arrival we were greeted by very friendly staff at the reception desk, and although check-in was not until 3pm they managed to get our room ready for us to occupy it by 1.30pm which was very pleasing. The rooms are very spacious, clean and modern and are kept immaculate every day by the housekeeping team, with fresh towels and bed linen upon request. The staff were always happy and smiling, and more then willing to help with any requests or assistance that was required. It was a pleasure to talk with Jonathan, the operations manager who made you feel like part of a big family. Breakfast was fantastic with anything you could think of available on show, and if it was not, then you only had to request it and the chef would accommodate it for you. The exact same could be said for dinner, as we ate in the main restaurant on three occasions. The choice was amazing and vast and the quality and taste was truly scrumptious. By the end of the stay we were on first name terms with many of the staff, once again testament of the excellent service and attention to detail. I would definitely visit The Palace again for another memorable holiday. Thank you to all the staff.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear RickyT,

We are so delighted to read that your experience at The Palace has been such a positive and pleasant one. Such comments surely entice our motivation to persevere in our quest in achieving the guest full satisfaction.

Kevin Callus
Hotel Manager

info@axhotelsmalta.com

Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

We stayed for 7 nights in July after booking through Thompson. We were on a half board basis although at reception they had us down as B&B. This was sorted after a few minutes by us showing our booking details. We arrived at 11pm and made our way to our room. We had requested a double bed but were presented with 2 singles. Again this problem was sorted out by the house keeper pushing the beds together and applying new linen. Problem solved.
The next morning we spent the day by the pool only to return a few hours later to our room and find the door open with a maintenance man in our room with the bathroom ceiling on the floor. Obviously not happy with this, we made our way to reception who seemed confused as to this but the matter was dealt with and we were moved to an upgraded room with sea view. Why we were put in a faulty room in the first place I can not understand.
We dined at the hotel restaurant on 2 occasions as we were half board. This entitled us to 12 euro each off a meal. Hardly half board. Plus on both occasions, the restaurant tried to charge us full prices as they were not aware of the half board status.
We also had trouble with the room keys not working quite frequently.
On a brighter note, the swimming pool was fantastic
We will be returning to Malta but not to the palace hotel. Instead we will stay in the 5star we have stayed in previously, le meridian as this truly is 5star

• Stayed: July 2013
Rev_Manager, Operations Executive at The Palace, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Dear MrsT232011,

On behalf of the management and staff I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us on Trip Advisor. We are extremely sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us.

I am pleased to hear that immediate and attentive action was taken upon check-in and my colleagues at reception allocated a room as requested upon reservation stage. Whilst we apologise for having to move rooms due to water dripping from the ceiling the management confirms that preventive maintenance is carried out all year round to prevent such maintenance issues however we also confirm that unfortunately we can not prevent from having such faults, considering that the air-condition is running on a 24hr basis when temperature soaring up-to 40 degrees Celsius to ensure that all guests have a comfortable stay with us.

I understand that once again immediate action was taken by my colleagues at reception and due to the inconvenience caused you were upgraded to a Superior room.

Hoping that you have enjoyed your meals with us at both The Tabloid and TemptAsian we would like to confirm that all of our half boarders are entitled to a buffet dinner from The Tabloid, however further to constructive comments raised by previous guests the management had the pleasure to introduce the offer of having €12.00 per person deducted from the total bill when dining at TemptAsian.

Once again we apologise for any inconvenience caused and look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Best Regards