We had a great week in Malta and this aparthotel is conveniently situated to get about. We had a self-catering one bedroom apartment with a sea view which looked over the lovely harbour. It was clean and tidy with everything you need. The only down side is the main road outside which is very busy from around 6am to 11pm plus the noise from people sitting at tables outside.
It is a short walk from the ferry to Valetta and the cruise boats. Buses are frequent and very cheap so it is easy to get about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 115 The Strand Hotel and Suites is perfectly situated on the Sliema Seafront, close to various bus stops and the Sliema Ferries, allowing easy access to some of Malta's hot spots. What's more, this superior three star hotel is within walking distance of Sliema Centre Shopping hub and the Sliema promenade which is very popular for its cafes, restaurants, shops and bars to relax and soak up the sun. Enjoy browsing the web free of charge in our medium sized lobby which offers a 24 hour reception desk, or enjoy a snack and a coffee served from our café between eight in the morning up to late in the evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld and Expedia so you can book your 115 The Strand Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 115 The Strand Aparthotel Hotel Il Gzira
- 115 The Strand Sliema
- 115 The Strand Hotel Sliema
- 115 The Strand Hotel And Suites Malta/Sliema