Advantages: Good price for a good location and good breakfast.
- Small room even though on the booking site it was written the room is at least 60m2 of size.
- A window to the vent. No windows facing a daylight, so it was always dark in the room.
- Terrible bed for couples. We have booked a double bed, but we have got two single beds pooled together. Beds always stay at a ~10 cm distance, because it is impossible to pool them closer. Once you try to get together in the middle you get the beds spreading apart. So, if you do not plan to have romantic evenings, it is ok.
- We did have a crowd of noisy Italian teenagers. They have been screaming, shouting and running in the hall throughout nights.
- No free wifi. You have to pay 9€ for the 24 hours allowance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 115 The Strand Hotel and Suites is perfectly situated on the Sliema Seafront, close to various bus stops and the Sliema Ferries, allowing easy access to some of Malta's hot spots. What's more, this superior three star hotel is within walking distance of Sliema Centre Shopping hub and the Sliema promenade which is very popular for its cafes, restaurants, shops and bars to relax and soak up the sun. Enjoy browsing the web free of charge in our medium sized lobby which offers a 24 hour reception desk, or enjoy a snack and a coffee served from our café between eight in the morning up to late in the evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your 115 The Strand Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 115 The Strand Aparthotel Hotel Il Gzira
- 115 The Strand Sliema
- 115 The Strand Hotel Sliema
- 115 The Strand Hotel And Suites Malta/Sliema