Bayview Hotel & Apartments
The Palace(Sliema)
$258
$189
  • Room Service
LABRANDA Rocca Nettuno Suites(Sliema)(Great Value!)
$364
$351
Travelocity
  • Pool
Pebbles Boutique Aparthotel(Sliema)(Great Value!)
$115
$134
  • Room Service
TripAdvisor
1,643 results
All reviewsthe bussea viewmanoel islandsun loungerscleaned dailysmall balconybeansbars and restaurantscleaned every dayindoor poolroof terracelocal busescold meatsvallettaharbourstopshob
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 22, 2010

I was on a holiday in Bayview Hotel's apartment. It wasn't luxury, the floors were cold, the sheets were not so clean, and our bedroom wall was not repaired, so it was full of fur and mold. I was very angry when we made there, but luckily I got used to it in few days, even though I still hated the apartment. Malta itself was a very pleasant place to be on a holiday, the local shops were cheap and the food was great.

If you go to the Bayview hotel, stay away from the apartments. You might get a pretty decent room, but don't take risks.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed November 18, 2010

We stayed in an apartment on a side street but in fact we had a sea view with a large sunny balcony. The apartment was serviced every day, very clean. we really enjoed our stay

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 18, 2010

The hotel was better than expected, the service was good, the room was spacious and clean. It was a perfect location for getting around. There was a good choice in the resturant especially at breakfast.
The only thing that I would of liked was for the swimming pools to be a little larger although that is not a criticism as it was perfectly clean and nothing wrong with it.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 17, 2010

I booked a 5 night stay for myself based on not wanting to spend a fortune but have a comfortable well located hotel with a reasonable range of facilities, and the Bayview didn't disapoint. Ok, the food choice is limited, especially at breakfast, but it is well presented & perfectly edible, and justified my decision to go half board. Not sure quite what the link is between the hotel & the Indian/Chinese restaurant on site. I tried the Indian one night and got 20% off for being a hotel half boarder, but I couldn't book the bill to my room number, nor would they take a card so I had to pay cash. This resulted in the one sour note of my stay when I received change which was short by 10 euros. I protested immediately and without any quibble the "mistake" was put right, but it spoilt the aftertaste of an otherwise nice meal. Back to the hotel itself; my room was all I needed with ample storage space, neat bathroom with superb shower, and a complete feeling of fresh cleanliness which was evident throughout the hotel The bar is a continuation of the reception area and suffers with lack of atmosphere (and custom it would seem) as result, but remember it is only a 3* hotel.The indoor swimming pool on the top floor is small but fine for a refreshing dip; I did use the sauna once but at a cost of 15 euros for an hour's availability it's a luxury. So, all in all I feel I may the right choice for my break and it certainly helped that the Autumn weather in Malta was near perfect throughout.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank Keithatthepiano
Reviewed November 17, 2010

We stayed in a 2 bedroom Bayview apartment about 10 minutes walk up the rise from Bayview Hotel. We had to check in at the hotel cross from the waterfront and get a lift to the apartment block but when checking out we had to drag our suitcases down the hill to th hotel-pain! to get our transfer to the airport. There was no reception at the apartment block which made it difficult the night our key card wouldn't let us in and the password wouldn't work. we had to wait for another resident to let us in. The apartment was very well self contained with a large fridge and oven but the front loader washing mahine was faulty and useless, The AC was ineffective and there were no fans. We were woken most mornings by locals starting up their cars at 5am. It was close living. We could walk to the esplanade quickly and there plenty of little grocery shops nearby as well as the main street of shopping. It was handy to most things but we had no view so forget the Bay views at the apartments.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family