Smaller than expected but good value for money.
Not enough storage space.
We got a double sea view room and the view of the harbour was very nice, we also had a balcony.
Other reviews mentioned noise but there was no noise on the 5th floor that we noticed.
Room was nice and clean.
For the safe and TV remote there was €10 refundable deposit each.
Excellent on the waterfront, with a bus stop outside, shops a few mins walk away with everything that you need.
Breakfast - the usual buffet style.
All the staff seemed polite and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayview Hotel is ideally situated on the seafront, just 100 meters away from Sliema. It offers a variety of rooms that have balconies with sea views, side sea views and inland views, which can accommodate up to four persons. All rooms have the necessary commodities one would need whilst on holiday. The hotel is just a short walk away from Sliema. Sliema is one of Malta's busiest shopping areas with an array of shops, cafes and restaurants to suit every desire. Just a short drive away from the hotel is the St Julian's / Paceville area, which is the hub of nightlife, which includes various clubs as well as restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsforEveryone, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bayview Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview Hotel And Apartments
- Bayview Hotel Sliema
- Bayview Hotel & Apartments Malta/Sliema
- Hotel Bayview Sliema
- Bayview Hotel Malta