1) Great localisation 100 m from Sliema Ferries, lots of buses and ferries can take you anywhere, it's near to many shops, supermarkets, clubs, and cafes.
2) Hostel is very clean, rooms are cleaned every day. We stayed in the red room dorm, which is bright, spacious, has a private shover, two toilets and a beautiful traditional Maltese balcony.
3) Beautiful common area, small backyard with bbq and tables, kitchen extremely well equipped, chill out room in the basement with comfy sofa and big tv, board games and books available for guests to use.Wifi works great.
4) There's always hot water with good water pressure
5) Slept better than at home - beds are comfy, during winter (we stayed at the beggining of March) you get a warm quilt and the owners asked if anyone needs an extra blanket. The area is very quiet at night.
6) Good value for money, definitely the best hostel i stayed in, I'd reccomend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the centre of Sliema and right opposite Valletta Harbour, Two Pillows Boutique Hostel is a 100m walk from Sliema Ferries the best place to eat, drink and shop in Malta. Two Pillows Boutique Hostel has access to 4 beautiful beaches and lidos all within 5-10 minutes walk. Just in front of the hostel you can find a traditional baker and also a grocer situated in the picturesque street full of Maltese balconies. If you want bigger supermarkets there are 3 to choose from all within 2-6 minutes walk. All our rooms offer free Wi-Fi.This tranquil traditional Maltese Town house has been professionally converted to offer modern-style rooms feature free silent air-conditioning, kitchenette, LED TV and private shower. Some rooms have a terrace with sea and city views. A fully equipped common kitchen is available to all guests and also breakfast is served daily in the breakfast room. Hostel guests can socialise in the patio, complete with BBQ facilities, or relax in the chill-out room. From Sliema Ferries, Valletta is a 5 minute boat ride away or 10 minutes by bus. Buses from the ferries can take you directly to almost all destinations in Malta making for best hub on the island. Direct buses also operate to and from the airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Two Pillows Boutique Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Two Pillows Boutique Hostel Malta/Sliema