“Well cooked food”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Service is excellent and the food is very good. This review is based on four visits this year and we recommend it.

There are newer reviews for CIBO Ristorante Pizzeria

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Been here a few rimes now and on all occasions, despite being busy, the service has been extremely efficient and the food very good. Would always recommend it.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

This restaurant appeared to be the most popular in The Point so we found a table at a busy time, nobody came to us, we had to ask for a menu, then after 30 minutes of not being served we had to ask if we could order and were told "in a minute", the woman never came back, so we asked a second waiter and she finally took our order. We would have got up and left but we were expecting big things because why would a restaurant be so busy with such poor service? But the food turned out to be average, disappointed

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I have been to Cibo several times, with family (incl. grandkids) or just friends. Cibo offers a good choice of starters, main dishes and desserts, for a very acceptable price. The open kitchen and pizza oven are not only spotless, but a pleasure to behold. Service was always friendly.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I really enjoyed eating at this restaurant, It just had great food!
There is something for everyone.. I tried the Pasta Diavola (Which is really hot, Just as I like it) and also tried the pizza which was more then good! For dessert I tried the Cream Caramel...Which was the best I have ever tasted in Malta..!
Hope this helped..
I totally recommend this restaurant :-)