Tip Top One Day Cruise Malta
More attraction details
Owner description: Day cruises and charters around the Maltese Islands!
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Amazing experiences on TIP TOP ONE catamaran, great boat, crew and atmosphere :) we went for a themed Hawaiian cruise and enjoyed it so much that me and my (now) husband decided to have our bachelors/ hens party on board... we were afraid that the wind would be blowing too much in early may but the stability of the catamaran gave us a smooth ride :) ...it turned out to be the best pre wedding party we could imagine, with about 50 pax and with big tnx to the great crew who decorated the catamaran, prepared the food and involved all in the fun.

We d definitely recommend for the great atmosphere, great bar/ food service, friendliness and flexibility.

1  Thank Sylva_B13

Reviewed August 11, 2013

My friends and I had a fantastic day at their catamaran. The sailboat left Sliema at 11.00 and we arrived back at 18.00. During the day we sailed around/near Malta, Gozo and Comino and stopped at different spots to have lunch and to go swimming. The boat also has snorkeling equipment if you want to go snorkeling.

The sailboat is large and well equipped (can fit up to 100 people). We were fortunate that we had plenty of space to lie down and sunbathe whilst the boat was sailing. This is unlike some of the other competitors that offer similar trips where they allow so many passengers onto the boat, that one can only sit (I know this from previous experience in Malta).

The staff was very friendly and professional. They cooked and served fresh lunch, and they offered an open bar all day. We were initially reluctant that the boat could end up becoming a “party boat” (with excessive drinking), but this was not the case. The passengers enjoyed themselves and had a good time. The passengers were from all age groups.

If you want to go on these types of cruises, then make sure you book ahead. During the tourist season these trips fill up quite quickly. One drawback is that the company do not offer hotel pick-up, but one can quite easily reach the boat by bus or taxi.

I strongly recommend the trip and would definitely do it again!

4  Thank TravelDreamer22
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Hey all,

My Family and me booked a day-cruise on the Tip Top One and we spend a very pleasant time on board..
Also the "Child Care" on board was very nice.. ;)

The next cruise we will make is definetly again with the Tip Top One.. :)

Familiar athmosphere, very skilled and friendly crew members.

Nice work guys and thanks for the nice Trip!

Cya soon!

3  Thank Der_Marko
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Hey folks! normally I don't write reviews but the experience with "Tip Top One Day Cruise Malta" kind of forced me to as it was simply amazing. From the start everything went very very smoothly. Easy booking, proper infos were provided and i got replies to my queries within no time. I wanted to make this day a special one as my family (10 Germans) came over to Malta to visit me. And trust me, you don't wanna mess with those people ;-)

Well, what can I say without making this sound like a fake review? The boat, a catamaran for 11 people, was spotless and had everything on board what you can possibly ask for. We were able to prepare our own food as there is a fully equipped kitchen. Big fridge kept our drinks cold, tolitets (think it was 2 ore even more) were spotless and there are also comfy beds if you feel like having a little nap... The skipper was charming, polite and very helpfull. During the 8 hour trip he also gave us useful background info about Malta, Comino and Gozo. That guy could also work as a tour guide in my oppinion but that's another story..

Seems that one of the several strenghts of the guys from "tip top one daycruise malta" is flexibility as they have no problems with extra wishes. I know what I am talking about as we had 2 kids (4 and 5 years old) with us on board. For example: the 2 youngsters saw a lovely quite beach on Comino and felt like "hey, let's build a sandcastle there". said, done. we anchored, the skipper took the dinghy and braught as there. kids happy, everyone happy.

there is lots more positive stuff to mention but as I said already I don't normally write reviews so you just have to trust me here: it was fantastic from first contact with the organizer (goes by the name of "Freddy" i think) to end of the trip.

Oh yeah, just one more thing: The price was also very vers reasonable. I had several other offers, some of them were maybe a bit cheaper, but lots of them were much more expensive and we would not have gotten our own boat. And who wants to share a boat with let's say 6 English teenagers? Well, again that's another story..

Conclusion: If you wanna have a special day and see lovely bays, beaches and caves around Malta, Comino and Gozo get in touch with the guys from "Day Cruise Malta" and let them convince you. You're gonna have a special time on a fantastic boat. Highly recommened by me and my family ;-)

Erik

9  Thank Schronk
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I was there this summer everything was great, food and crew! Everyone was friendly. We were picked up from Sliema Waterfront at 10a.m. and visited Gozo and Comino all day. There was enough space for everyone not too crowded that you cannot move. Looking forward to go there again next summer!

2  Thank LiannePsaila