“great customer service”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I just went for a light snack at amigos after a long walk along the coast. The place is very conveniently located. Although the order took longer than envisaged, the waitress kindly informed me that they won't be charging me for it. This is rare in my eating out experience so it was well appreciated and we didn't even have to lament. Hats off!

The place is nice however it would do well with some further extraction system.

All in all a great place for an evening out and prices are very reasonable especially given this is the busiest touristic place in Malta.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

We really enjoy Amigos tacos especially the sweet and sour chicken, as well as the chicken supreme tacos. Chantalle is an amazing host.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Wow, I was surprised by the low ratings, but I guess when we sat inside the restaurant we were not very impressed either. The service is pretty bad and the atmosphere not great. However I do not care 'cos the pizza is AMAZING. Whenever we have guests they love the pizza which we get to take away. So much so we often have it twice in a week on our visitors request! the pizza menu is good, it is varied. The ingredients are fresh and plentiful and their twist is to add sesame seeds to the crust which adds to the more healthy feel of things (OK i know its a pizza and there isn't much healthy about that, but these pizzas actually convince you they are!) It is usually the only pizza we will get on the island.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Informal place, nice & brightly decorated in keeping with their theme. Good service. Big portions, very tasty food.. we went for meat, and have not tried the pizza yet. We have been there a few times now, and always left very happy. We will definitely be going back.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

You go to Amigos for a snack. You do not go there to eat in a fine dining manner, but to enjoy a snack with friends or your girlfriend. It is the place to go if you are in Sliema (There is a branch in paceville also), you do not go to sliema just to eat here...it is not that special. However the food is good.

I visited on a late afternoon on a normal weekday, we ordered two tacos - sweet and sour chicken, and Tandoori chicken. The Latter was really good. My girlfriend said that the sweet and sour chicken taco was also quite good, however I preferred the tandoori taco much more - the (Highlighter) pink tandoori sauce was very nice, made me remember of samosas I enjoyed so much once at an Indian restaurant. The Tacos were very crisp, wonderful with each bite. Note however that the regular taco (priced at 3 euro) may not be enough, I would order a grande portion (approx. 5.50 euro) - it will satisfy your hunger better. Ambiance is so and so.

All in all I recommend this place for a fast snack, something different for once.

1  Thank KCu_12