Ways to Experience Gozo & Comino Blue Lagoon Cruise
from $62.54
from $30.70
from $51.17
1,002 results
All reviews beautiful lagoon blue water hop on hop off bus triton caves snorkel xlendi
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We did the round Malta cruise and found it to be a great deal! First of all, it's an all day boat cruise from 1000 to 1830, with a lunch and all the water wine and beer you can drink. The cruise took us to two swimming spots, the first being a beautiful secluded spot and the second on comino basically being a stop for every cruise around Malta and gozo. The crew were friendly the boat wasn't super crowded, or at least it didn't feel like it, and we saw some parts of Malta only accessible by boat. Highly recommended way to spend a day on Malta!

1  Thank Sheldon T
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was recommended by the hotel concierge. It was all-inclusive with lunch. The day we went the wind prevented us from going the whole way around Gozo. It also made for a choppy ride which made a lot of people sick. My family and I thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience! My big disappointment was how dirty and crowded the Blue Lagoon was so we went back and swam by the boat. The staff were extremely friendly and fun, it felt like a party, but they were professional and safety conscience. My kids are 5 & 6 years old and they loved it. My daughter swam a ton. We brought my children’s swim vests, otherwise they wouldn’t have been able to get off the boat. If you have small children bring their own floatie device. The food was fresh and light and we all enjoyed it. The wine and beer was good, my kids drank a lot of water and soft drinks so it was nice that we didn’t have to pack drinks for this all day excursion. I’d do this again. It was a smaller boat and it wasn’t a barge like the other boats so less people more intimate.
If you get boat sick take your meds with you as they do not provide any relief other than handing out vomit bags.

2  Thank callicrawfish
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went with our Malta Tour group for a water cruise around the Grand Harbour. The organisation was perfect and the tour not only great value for money but also a wonderful way to experience the grand harbour.

Joe was friendly and engaging, allowing some passengers (including my autistic daughter) to have a steer. Marvellous!

When my friend dropped her camera and had a heart attack fearing it lost for ever, Herman went to a great deal of effort even unscrweing the floorboards to try and find it.....which he did do! Brilliant.

We got transported back to Valletta no problems at all.

Thanks Joe and Herman for a above standard afternoon.100% recommend

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

While the tour was billed as Malta in World War 2 it was indeed much, much more!
The knights of St John were covered as well as the French & British involvement in the Napoleonic War!
The subsequent process of independence from Britain was discussed!
The first stop of the day were the World zest 2 Museum and bomb shelters! This small well laid out museum told the story of Malta in the Second World War. The suffering of the population and the military were highlighted with artefacts from the time and narrative from an excellent Museum guide called Ruth whose father had experienced the seige! Visiting the underground bomb shelter have a feel for the harsh conditions of those who stayed underground for sever days at a time in overcrowded and highly insanitary conditions.
The next stop was Valetta where we got to see the firing of the noon gun at the Grand Harbour. This was followed by a short informative walking tour of the city that took us to the main square were we had a 45 min lunch break! Just enough time to grab a drink or to sample the delicious range of ice cream on offer! Break over we met up once more and warmed down to the harbour to visit St Elmo’s Fort with the Malta War Museum. We were taken round the museum by our tour guide who highlighted the main periods of history depicted in the different galleries in the Fort!
I felt that this was just a quick taster of the place! I would need to go round myself, read the story boards and properly absorb all the historic venue has to offer!
Overall this was a great introduction to the History of Malta especially the heroic Second World War story and the Islands award of the George Cross still seen in the Island’s flag.

1  Thank johnbH5625HO
Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

I would 100% recommend going to blue lagoon! It is absolutely beautiful, good for any keen photographers! Some of the little excursions are expensive but the fresh pineapple cocktails are amazing! Worth a visit, I wish I’d have done the day trip ever day of my holiday to Malta!