“Fantastic Massage Spa.”

Thai Sawadee Spa
Ranked #2 of 10 Spas & Wellness in Sliema
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Hi Sir / Madam, As you can see we have a long list of Genuine Treatments. Several Massage, Facials, Waxing for Men & Women, Manicure & Pedicure. It is our mission to see our clients happy. We Thai Sawadee Spa, Care You first
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I and 3 friends went to Thai Sawadee Spa, and 2 of my friends had Hot Stone Massage, I done Thai Massage and other friend had Swedish Massage. All of us felt GREAT after the massages and all of us enjoyed all the massages we had.
Regarding the staff are amazing people, they are very friendly people, and they like to help you. We also had a discount because we were 4 people, because they have an offer for Couples.
I suggest you to go to Thai Sawadee Spa in Sliema and for sure you will love all the massages there. Thanks to all the staff at Thai Sawadee Spa.

4  Thank Nick V
There are newer reviews for Thai Sawadee Spa

Reviewed October 18, 2012

My massage therapist was a French girl, who gave me a rough and unpleasant massage. I told her that I have a sore lower back and alarmingly, she kept leaning into it for her own balance...
Her manner was brusque and I left feeling more tense than when I came. If you are looking for a truly relaxing and authentic thai massage, try the 'Royal Thai Massage' close by.

2  Thank mette-dk
Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Went for a Thai massage whilst in Malta. Definitely worth a return visit. Sorted out the kinks in my back after diving. Service is awesome. Friendly staff. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience. For anyone going to Malta this is a must do.

4  Thank OceanExplore
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Whenever I go to Malta I stay with freinds in Sliema.. and tend to spend far too much time in bars and restaruants in St Julians..... I do not go there for any purpose... just to do this......

3  Thank LeighSydneyChina195
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I am Maltese and have booked a massage at Thai Sawadee Spa in Sliema for a special treat for my mum's birthday.We made the treatments on a Sunday and we were 3 of us , at the same time.
I truly reccomand this Spa , and yes it it one of the best on the island.
The staff are very helpful, friendly and professional ! They did their best to make our stay a memorable one. Marie and all the other staff, did an amaing job .
Prices are effortable.
Thanks Again & will see you again soon !
Melanie