We had a wonderful holiday at this hotel. Staff were very friendly always a greeting what ever time of day. Our room on the third floor was very comfortable and clean. On the wed of our stay we came back to find tea and coffee making facilities had been added to our room. This was an added bonus don't think it had been available before. We had some noise from the road below so if you think this might bother you book a high floor. It is well worth paying the extra for a sea view, you look out over the harbour.
Out and about the tours round the island are very good but you can do it yourself public transport is very cheap. We travelled to the ferry on the 222 bus then caught ferry over to Gozo and enjoyed a day sight seeing there. Bus cost us 3 euro for two and ferry only 4.65 each. The local people are very friendly and love to help. Will visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterfront Hotel is a leading 4 star hotel in Malta. Situated in an excellent location along the Sliema promenade, the hotel is placed within walking distance from public transport and other services including bars and restaurants, several shopping outlets, The Plaza Shopping Centre and the Sliema Ferries. With stunning views of the Sliema creek, Manoel Island and the unmistakable silhouette of the capital city Valletta, The Waterfront hotel is the perfect choice for discerning travelers seeking comfort in exquisite surroundings. All of the 165 Hotel rooms and Suites are maintained to a very high standard and feature a balcony and an en suite or open plan bathroom. Rooms are also equipped with various amenities including private bathroom, Cable TV, Mini Bar, Safe Deposit Box, Radio, Air Conditioning and Room Service. Complimentary WiFi is available in all areas of the hotel. The Waterfront hotel is also a popular venue for quality events and meetings in Malta. Our hotel is a perfect option for those getting married in Malta or are spending their honeymoon in Malta. The Waterfront Hotel offers dining options such as a buffet breakfast and dinner at the Regatta Restaurant or light snacks at the Lobby Bar. The Indoor Pool will also be undergoing extensive renovation works, and in view of the upcoming development of our Lido we shall offer complimentary transport and access to a neighboring Lido to ensure that our guests find the facilities they expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Waterfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Hotel Malta
- Waterfront Hotel Sliema Malta
- The Waterfront Hotel Malta/Sliema