We have stayed at this hotel many times and will continue to do so unless something happens to put us off. We had a lovely bright room overlooking the sea and habour. The rooms are a good size and provide plenty of draws and cupboards. There are a couple of English speaking stations on the TV.
The bar area is warm and friendly and nicely busy. The restaurant is also a nice bright room. The breakfast is fine with a good choice. There is a choice of hot and cold food. Drinks are cheap in the hotel. There are lots of bars and restaurants near by. We did not have an evening meal at the hotel.
The one point I need to make following on from our latest trip is the condition of the bed and bedding. The matress was in poor continue with only a sheet on it. When my partner got up in the morning you could actually see where he had been laying. The bedding needs renewing. The top cover was badly frayed. Come on Waterfront buck up your ideas and provide some decent bedding and matresses. We were in room 713.
I suggest this is checked when you check into the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterfront Hotel is a leading 4 star hotel in Malta. Situated in an excellent location along the Sliema promenade, the hotel is placed within walking distance from public transport and other services including bars and restaurants, several shopping outlets, The Plaza Shopping Centre and the Sliema Ferries. With stunning views of the Sliema creek, Manoel Island and the unmistakable silhouette of the capital city Valletta, The Waterfront hotel is the perfect choice for discerning travelers seeking comfort in exquisite surroundings. All of the 165 Hotel rooms and Suites are maintained to a very high standard and feature a balcony and an en suite or open plan bathroom. Rooms are also equipped with various amenities including private bathroom, Cable TV, Mini Bar, Safe Deposit Box, Radio, Air Conditioning and Room Service. Complimentary WiFi is available in all areas of the hotel. The Waterfront hotel is also a popular venue for quality events and meetings in Malta. Our hotel is a perfect option for those getting married in Malta or are spending their honeymoon in Malta. The Waterfront Hotel offers dining options such as a buffet breakfast and dinner at the Regatta Restaurant or light snacks at the Lobby Bar. The Indoor Pool will also be undergoing extensive renovation works, and in view of the upcoming development of our Lido we shall offer complimentary transport and access to a neighboring Lido to ensure that our guests find the facilities they expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Waterfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Hotel Malta
- Waterfront Hotel Sliema Malta
- The Waterfront Hotel Malta/Sliema