We booked a week at the Waterfront from Feb 4th. We paid for a limited sea view room and were very pleased with the room on the 3rd floor wiht a balcony from which we could see accross to Valletta and up to the Pointe shopping centre. We had heard that the main road was noisy and yes there was a lot of traffic but it didn't bother us at all.
Room was clean, light and airy, comfy bed and nice clean bathroom. There was plenty of hanging and drawer space and a safe, tv and mini bar. We were right opposite lift which caused no problem at all with noise.
Food was very good, good choice of cereal, breads, beans, bacon, sausages, tomatoes and 3 types of egg every day as well as fruit, youghurt and some sort of cake or pastry every day. Dinner was always a different carvery, another meat option, fish, vegetarian option, pasta, 2 choices of veg, 2 different potatoes, huge and tasty salad selection, bread rools, soup and also a varied dessert section with at least 5 different flavours of ice cream. Service in the bar was always quick and efficient and prices were good.
Hotel is in a great location and easy for bus and ferry as well as walkling along the seafront.
We can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterfront Hotel is a leading 4 star hotel in Malta. Situated in an excellent location along the Sliema promenade, the hotel is placed within walking distance from public transport and other services including bars and restaurants, several shopping outlets, The Plaza Shopping Centre and the Sliema Ferries. With stunning views of the Sliema creek, Manoel Island and the unmistakable silhouette of the capital city Valletta, The Waterfront hotel is the perfect choice for discerning travelers seeking comfort in exquisite surroundings. All of the 165 Hotel rooms and Suites are maintained to a very high standard and feature a balcony and an en suite or open plan bathroom. Rooms are also equipped with various amenities including private bathroom, Cable TV, Mini Bar, Safe Deposit Box, Radio, Air Conditioning and Room Service. Complimentary WiFi is available in all areas of the hotel. The Waterfront hotel is also a popular venue for quality events and meetings in Malta. Our hotel is a perfect option for those getting married in Malta or are spending their honeymoon in Malta. The Waterfront Hotel offers dining options such as a buffet breakfast and dinner at the Regatta Restaurant or light snacks at the Lobby Bar. The Indoor Pool will also be undergoing extensive renovation works, and in view of the upcoming development of our Lido we shall offer complimentary transport and access to a neighboring Lido to ensure that our guests find the facilities they expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Waterfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Hotel Malta
- Waterfront Hotel Sliema Malta
- The Waterfront Hotel Malta/Sliema