“The only choice for diving in Malta!!”
Review of Dive Systems

Dive Systems
More attraction details
Owner description: Situated at the water’s edge in Sliema Dive Systems is one of the longest established, largest and most reputable dive centres on the islands. For more than 30 years, Dive Systems has been at the forefront of Diving in Malta with the right mix of fun, safety and excellent diving. We are proud to be founding members and actively involved in the Malta Professional Diving School Association PDSAThe dive centre is equipped with all the necessary amenities to allow you to relax before, during and after your dives with a safe environment and friendly atmosphere. Non-diving relatives and friends are also welcome to use our facilities and relax on the beach area from which they can watch the day’s activities. There is also a children’s play-ground and a public garden within a radius of 200 metres. Various restaurants and snack bars are within easy reach.Dive Systems is the largest dive centre in Malta offering the best facilities and training. Dive Systems can cater for small or large groups easily but when diving with us you can be sure that groups are kept small to ensure quality and safety. Dive Systems emphasises greatly on safety whilst having a great time. The centre is fully equipped with modern equipment which is regularly tested and maintained to ensure reliability. Dive Systems’ Instructors are not only qualified but we ensure that they are also careful, diligent, friendly and know the dive sites well. Dive systems can provide Instructors in various languages and English is spoken by everyone at the Centre.We are a young and energetic team ready to meet all your demands with a smile. We also prepare other weekly events which are not diving related but help out our clients & staff mingle together in a less formal atmosphere, these include night bbq's, night boat trips and much more....
Reviewed July 20, 2012

To anyone considering diving in Malta save your time now and book with Dive Systems!!

I used TripAdvisor when choosing a dive centre and read only good reviews of these guys. Now having returned from 7 days diving with them (including three Specialist Courses) I have to share my positive experience.

**People**
Ive feel lucky to have been diving in quite a few centers throughout Asia, Middle East & Australia & this is by far the most experience, approachable bunch of people you'll meet. No egos to deal with just happy, helpful, staff who love what they do and the company they work for. They really work hard to ensure you are happy, comfortable and excited to dive Malta.

**Location**
The location is just only the shore front of Sliema so if you are dying for a dip to cool down the water is only a stones throw away. Plus of course there's a relaxed outdoor bar where you'll probably find yourself each evening with the staff discussing the days dive and life on the island.

**Centre**
Clean, organized, modern with showers, toilets, vending machine, and a retail dive-shop with everything you could need (& then if they don't have it in stock) they'll happily source it for you.

**Equipment**
They take really good care of their gear, no ripped wetsuits of moldy smelling regs. You'll likely have the option of a 15 or 12 l tank which I found to be very useful having never been given this option before. Dive watches and underwater cameras to hire of course. Like everyone would agree to have uncomfortable or failing gear can really ruin a dive/experience... this is just not something you'd have to worry about diving with Dive Systems.

**Service**
Just take a look at their website - http://www.divesystemsmalta.com/default.aspx
Its speaks for itself, everything you could even need to know is noted there including the daily dive schedules. If you want to book a course, be sure to do this online!

**Diving**
Im a bit of a coral buff and lets face it the Med is not known for this or epic sea life but it is there. Chances are if you haven't been diving in Malta before you'll be so blown away by the wrecks and caverns that you're not likely to care.
The boat trips cost a little extra, simply because of the boat hire & fuel but its well worth the extra cash. You'll spend your down time at the Blue Lagoon or other gorgeous cove anyway so it really makes for a great day and experience of course.

**Prices**
Again save your time, I'd just completed a review across a few other schools these guys are the cheapest for the quality of equipment, service, location and these are not things Im willing to skimp on underwater or above!

Im seriously considering my the DiveMaster Course with these guys, simply for the level of service they provide & their knowledge and experience within their team of staff.

Miss you Dive Systems!! And thank you!!

CJ

1  Thank BabyJenko

Reviewed June 13, 2012

They simply have it all!
I've done certifications with this dive center and I can guarantee they are the best! Instructors are the best in Malta and the people a the dive center are very very welcoming. If you are coming to Malta and want to have the best diving experience ever, there is no other choice.. Dive Systems!

1  Thank ChrisAzz
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Both my wife and I went for a Discover SCUBA Diving course at dive systems at the start of a 10 day holiday and enjoyed it so much we both entered in to the PADI Open Water course. This was in no small part due to the professional, knowledgeable and friendly Instructor we had and the confidence she instilled in us both.

From our first dive to the last dive we did with Dive Systems they were always helpful and friendly and always keen to do that little bit more making the whole course that much more enjoyable and informative.

We would like to thank Zoe (our instructor), Simon, Lexi and all the other people at Dive Systems, our holiday in Malta would not have been half as fun without them.

1  Thank afclewis
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I have just finished a weeks intense diving and would like to thank everyone at Dive systems Malta for making it such a memorable experience. Every one at the centre was extremely helpfull and friendly, even the wife had a good time. We will be back next year.

1  Thank rayvincent489
Reviewed May 1, 2012

I wanted to do just one dive in Malta and think I picked the best dive cenre for it! My e-mails enquiring about prices etc were answered very promptly and I was collected at promised on time. Karsten (Mr Kuhl!) was a great DM and I had a great dive. The centre is very relaxed and friendly, the equiptment / suits etc very good quality. 100% recommended!

1  Thank Katharine M