“Nice restaurant.”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I'm for a first time in Malta.Santino restaurant fascinates me with delicious food and excellent service.This is now my favorite restaurant and i always be back!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We used a Deal Today vouchers not having been to the restaurant before and we will definitely be returning as soon as we can. Service was excellent, food was very nicely presented and more importantly beautifully cooked. Portions were also substantial and the very affordable prices made for a great evening out. I would highly recommend this restaurant for anyone visiting the island or anyone like us who are fortunate enough to live here!

2  Thank BDP22
Reviewed June 19, 2013

It was my last night in Malta, and I wanted somewhere quiet, central and superb and this fit the bill. I arrived early, so I had super attentive service. The food was great, fresh, and well prepared. The service was fantastic - attentive without hovering! I wandered in by myself, but this would be a great restaurant for a romantic dinner.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We visited Santino's Restaurant as one of those we had seen with good reviews on Trip Advisor. The atmosphere was good, even though we went early evening. This was, we felt, a restaurant for a more formal evening, but very relaxed too. We ordered the Prawn Cocktail and Salmon & Prawn for starters, and the Lamb Shank and Spicy Lamb for the main course. Both were very well presented and well cooked (mains).
We were given bruschetta whilst we waited for our first course (complimentary), and at the end of the meal were given a glass of port - as was everyone dining(again complimentary), with our coffee. An enjoyable evening, quieter than a lot of the restaurants in Sliema and very enjoyable. Recommended for couples or friends.

1  Thank Lawsos
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I have to agree with the positive feedbacks left for this restaurant.
The food presentation was superb and even the taste. Excellent service throughout. This was my first visit to this restaurant and for sure I will return in the very near future.