“Best day of holiday”

Hera Cruises - Tours
Ranked #10 of 24 Outdoor Activities in Sliema
More attraction details
Owner description: Creating Quality Events at Sea is our passion. It is an intrinsic sense of quality customer service combined with the natural beauty of the Maltese coast and the azure Mediterranean waters, that make a trip on board one of our vessels a must on your to do list whilst visiting the Maltese archipelago. We look forward to welcoming you on board!
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Family day out with our grown up children. Spent the day on the gulet cruising around Malta, Gozo and Comino. I took the kids snorkelling in the Blue Lagoon for the first time and as a result of their amazement of seeing all the fish, we spent a lot of the rest of the holiday snorkelling around Malta when we could. The food was excellent and the staff were fun and friendly. My husband and kids went on the power boat which was extra to the cruise. They all said this was amazing, while I had a quiet 1/2 hour sunbathing. I would definitely recommend this cruise as a very special and memorable day out.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Great 9 hour cruise that had us visiting Malta, Gozo, and swimming in the Blue Lagoon off Camino. Service was friendly and attentive. They were especially attentive to our son. Only hiccup was the drive from the hotel and back again. Ground transportation is organized chaos but manageable if aware of that going in.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I enjoyed my trip with my husband and it was super nice.Great prices and service. I can only
recommend Hera to others , hope to come on one this year too :)

1  Thank Bolette13
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Last summer we went for a Hera around Malta ,Gozo, Comino cruise and this experience was such a memorable one. Staff was excellent and even the food was great. We could see the beauty of the Maltese Islands from the sea an experience not to be missed. Would not hesitate to do it again.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

All set to use Hera Cruises, enjoyed the trip last year and suggested to family and friends to go, and they all came back and said they enjoyed it too. The crew were very helpful and the lunch was delicious..I always recommend everyone not to miss this great experience.

1  Thank Scorpion2014