Preluna Hotel & Spa
Pebbles Boutique Aparthotel(Sliema)(Great Value!)
$126
The Palace(Sliema)
Very Good 4/5
Sliema Hotel(Sliema)
2,292 results
All reviewstriton restaurantsky roomsea viewbeach clubsun terraceoutdoor pooltower blockjapanese restaurantsea frontevening entertainmentst julianshalf boardbed and breakfast basisbuffet stylerooftop barsteam roombus stop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Greetings all,

Malta itself is a very nice place and this hotel is no exception. The dinner wasn't bad either. I'll let the photos speak for themselves. Nice people working here and the view is incredible. You're right beside the beach, can't beat that!

Room Tip: Ask for one over looking the sea!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

Nice hotel in a great spot. Food is excellent. Friendly staff.
Although our room had no view other than other people's living rooms ( see my photo) it never bothered us as we were not here to sit on the balcony the room it self was fantastic. Would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed October 26, 2012

second time in the preluna and a second great holiday.Reception staff brilliant dining room staff not as friendly.Breakfasts ten out of ten evening meals well cooked but certain nights didn't suit british tastes

Room Tip: we booked a sea view and found the extra cost worthwhile
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank stephen h
Reviewed October 25, 2012

we read the reviews after we had booked this hotel, so were unsure what to expect as some of the reviews were not very complimentary.From the minute we arrived to the minute we left our stay couldn't have been better.The reception staff were always ready to help [and did it with a smile]
The food was fantastic,very good variety and plenty of choice.The rooms were perfectly adequate,with fridge,hairdryer,comfy beds and very clean.The hotel is in a great position,adjacent to the promenade with bus stops going in both directions just outside.
We stayed for 3 weeks on an a/I basis and we thought this was excellent value for money.
We really don't know what some people expect,yes some parts of the hotel are a little tired looking but they are re-vamping bit by bit and after all "Rome wasn't built in a day" If you are thinking of going to this hotel-GO-you won't be disappointed.We will definitely be going back.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank sue t
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I have just returned from a week in Malta, I booked this hotel on the internet, not knowing where or what to expect. The location was great, it gets you in - but out - of where the crowds are in St Julian's etc. Easy transport, bus stops straight outside (Bus to Valletta every 10 mins, can catch the X2 from/to airport, and in reverse direction buses going up through St Julian's and along the coast etc so transport good). I bought a 7 day pass 12 Euro (on Arrival at airport). Saved faffing around with tickets and meant if I felt like going anywhere on the island I could just jump on buses and explore no problems.

My room was kept clean & tidy, can't fault the staff's helpful attitude, I went on a trip to Sicily one day where I had to leave at 5.30am, I was surprised they had set up a breakfast bar downstairs to cater for people going off on trips so that was good. Room wasn't posh but perfectly formed. My bed was comfortable, it looked quite new and fresh. Fridge in room, wi-fi in room free, free internet downstairs. I only did Bed & Breakfast in my package, I wouldn't have wanted to do all inclusive, heaps of places around to eat at. I paid the extra to have a sea view room, was on the 4th floor with nice view. Around 28*C every day. I used the outside pool facilities across the road, all good, they supply you a towel. I didn't use the inside spa/pool area so can't comment on this, so much to do that I didn't actually see all the hotel! Apparently there is a sun deck on the top floor as well.

I booked day trips before I left UK but it would have been easy enough to do it there. The Hotel does a welcome night on a Wednesday giving good information and then on a Tuesday night "Flavours of Malta" to give a taste of maltese food/drinks. All very well set up for tourists of any kind. I would happily recommend this hotel and would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo